The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Wtf does that mean....to have romantic attraction...

I guess the same as emotional connection ?

Nah not really. I feel emotional connection is just caring about someone like if they were your friend.

Romantic attraction is meant to go beyond that. Like when you get infatuated by them and you just crave their presence, their attention and are always thinking about them. You just want to do anything to make their lives better to an extent you really wouldn't even go to for your friends. When their positive approval of you being verbally displayed to you makes you dizzy and feel high.
Reply 41
Original post by FrogLad
Or after i masturbate. Before all i want to do is be around her and touch her and kiss her everywhere and suck her earlobes and hold her and **** her.
Then afterwards I'm like "nope" and feel really awkward and don't feel anything for her anymore. Until like 10 mins later when I'm back to normal.
Why is this happening? :confused:

I was searching for same thing i feel same just when i want sex i feel in love with her after word i feel she is just pain in the ass and just want get red of her and go play pin pung or go see my friend's or play computer games ..after i find no answer for ur qustion i will answer and tell u why is it like that .. the answer will maybe going change ur life direction.. its not just happened with ur gf its almost in every thing u after getting what u want from it u just lost attention to it .. even u start feel she do not deserve how much money u spend on her or how much it takes from ur time to get her to love u .. or to sleep with u .. its fact ... that no thing in this world worth it every thing is ths same its because true enjoyment is in the other life god show u that no thing here worth it by making u to feel this way so u start qustion and then someone like me who know the answer to answer ur qustion go see on youtube quran miracles and u will got what i mean and if u want know my source of this answer its
Sahl bin Sa'd narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "If the world to Allah was equal to a mosquito's wing, then He would not allow the disbeliever to have a sip of water from it."
Massenger of allah is prophet Mohamed
Allah in arabic means god in english
We believe in same god of Christians and Jewish
But with little defrance means we believe there is one god up the sky out of our universe there is hell and paradise and who lie who kill who thief who betray who cheat who do not believe in god all will go to hell to get there punishment we also believe as god told us the reason god create us is to pray and worshipping him problem of chiristians and Jewish is that they stop worshiping idols mean stop to pray to the sun and status like the Romanians and enchant Egyptians jesus and mosas was also 2 prophets from god same as mohamed .. they told the people to worship only one god do not worship statues or sun or idols or to worship each others or to worship there king because he is human same as jesus never said to people worship me and my mother with god he never said that because what is the defrance between what our old kings in Egypt said we are gods and u got to worship us this all is not true jesus was a prophet honorable and feel proud of been a servant of god and god give him more pride by giving him the bible and his miracles in order to prove to people that he is sent from god to correct what the Jewish currupted there realgion and say esra is son of god and he is god.. jesus come to tell ppl to do not worship each others or worship a prophets and worship only god .. but after jesus god take him alive to the sky he never get killed they never put him on the cross its unlogical if jesus was son of god he was going to be strong as god him self and can't be killed and if u say he was son of god but not strong as god so god will never let his son to be killed its like god punshed good people to can firgive bad people this is not fair and god is fair and if jesus as the Christian say was killed..so what if he was killed by a sword chrestians will honor the sword and if he was killed with hanging they was going honor the route ?
This is why after eating what ever food what ever it cost or having best drink what ever it cost u do not feel the test of it after u done eating same with ur gf all people are like that its same for every one some just lie and act like big deal to make u feel bad .. if they are sayibg this as true ask them so why u do not **** her 24 hours 7 days if u keep have same interst its like his gf .. can ask him u ate not intersted in me wny more he will say no i am very interested so she to hold one stick for him and het him on his cook why its not getting hard then get hard prove ur love to me and ur interest in Me wahaahhahahaaa
Same thing has been happening with me.
man here. I think your wording it wrong,if you love someone you cant just not love them for 10 minutes . You may loose sexual desire and that’s completely Normal, but not your feeling towards them. Its important to distinguish between the two but some have a hard time. Sexual attraction does NOT equal love, if your basing your entire relationship on sexual attraction then you need to re evaluate the way you think and maybe she isnt the one for you. Also if you have any past trauma related to sex and abuse then that could be affecting you too, and if thats the case you should let your partner know and try to work though it

Latest

Trending

Trending