The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Scroll to see replies

Homemade lasagna for tea, Sherlock marathon, and a BBQ with all of my friends on Saturday :h:
food.
Sleep
An extra nap.
There's nothing to celebrate when you're getting the wooden spoon from your parents
Well, I don't drink alcohol.
I have no friends.
I have a milkshake obsession.

So I am going to go home, go upstairs and write my grades into my college application [Yes, I'm aware that this is predominantly for A Level].
Then I am going to go and drink some milkshake on my own. I have bought 20 cartons of Tesco milkshake, and 20 Yazoos.

Because loneliness.
But milkshake makes everything better.

Oh, and I'm going to do some A Level past papers. Because, once again, loneliness.

But then I'm going out for a meal with my family, if they are decent results.

If they are NOT good, then I'm just going to drink some milkshake and then sit in my room contemplating how to carry on in life.
I am going up to London and blowing all my money in an arcade, before I spend it on the phone I had been saving for to reward myself... Probably should have stuck with buying myself the phone
Celebrate? :K:
Well, going straight to the Gym to let off steam, whether it be good or bad, followed by a Nandos to say goodbye to friends going to other Colleges/Sixth Forms.

Then, after getting my options all sorted REVISION STARTS! - Getting the head start for Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer Science, and how can I forget TSR.. It's going to be an all day thing really, checking on all the threads and seeing how people have done! :clap2:
I'm gonna make sure everyone knows how well I did and that it took months of blood sweat and tears to get the results that I got
My friends and I are spending the day at one of our houses, and then a big sleepover that may or may not involve talking about results and sixth form, depending on how well we did (no one wants to listen to other's grades if they got bad ones!). :smile:
There won't be any celebration from me. :frown:
Original post by Pens&Papers
There won't be any celebration from me. :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that. Try not to dwell on what might happen, there's always the chance you might surprise yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crying under my duvet about how much better I could of done if I tried a little harder.
Watching Holby City...Jac Naylor's back!
Party, party, party!

Well, not exactly a party. I'm just going to chill out and either boast about my results or cry in despair, depending on the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chilling with my family. :h:
Well I planned on curling up in a corner and sleeping away the pain, but by some miracle I've actually done well! And so I'm going on a major shopping spree tonight with the money my parents promised me for getting A's!
Going to sleep after being jet lagged from a 13 hour flight yesterday. I overslept so woke up late for gcse results.
Going out for dinner tonight, buying a couple of 'presents' tomorrow seeing as it's my brother's birthday today as well. :tongue:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending