The Student Room Group

Transferring university

I recenty completed my first year in university of bedfordshire in media production. However, due to some personal issues i will soon be moving to north west side of england, therefore, i will have to transfer my uni for second year, so i just wanted to ask if i would still be able to receive my tution loans if i were to transfer uni.
My only concern is that while i applied for my student finance i stated i will be attending university of bedfordshire for 3 years, however, moving to north west england was a last minute decision. I would be very greatful if you could please let me know if i will still be entitled to tution loans for my second yyear in new uni and of any process i will be required to go through, if there is any.

I thank you in advance.
You would need to inform them of your change in circumstances but you should still be funded :smile:
Original post by Wshah
I recenty completed my first year in university of bedfordshire in media production. However, due to some personal issues i will soon be moving to north west side of england, therefore, i will have to transfer my uni for second year, so i just wanted to ask if i would still be able to receive my tution loans if i were to transfer uni.
My only concern is that while i applied for my student finance i stated i will be attending university of bedfordshire for 3 years, however, moving to north west england was a last minute decision. I would be very greatful if you could please let me know if i will still be entitled to tution loans for my second yyear in new uni and of any process i will be required to go through, if there is any.

I thank you in advance.
Reply 2
Oh Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
You would need to inform them of your change in circumstances but you should still be funded :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending