The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm needing a bit of inspiration to get motivated again, anyone fancy telling me their biggest achievement in their education thus far?
Reply 1381
Hey everyone, have people started revision for mocks? Im kinda scared for them, because i dont think i'll be able to revise for everything in 2 weeks
Original post by g_a1
Hey everyone, have people started revision for mocks? Im kinda scared for them, because i dont think i'll be able to revise for everything in 2 weeks

I would recommend setting out your subjects in order of priority- with those you think you'll need to revise most at the top, then starting manageable tasks such as 'a set of flashcards for topic x' or 'a mindmap to consolidate the unit' and then build this up in the two weeks before your mocks maybe?
Omg mine too. I got em in about two weeks, and i know im gonna start stressing closer to the time, because there's so much to revise and im totally not prepared
@g_a1
Just started my mocks. Have them throughout this week :frown:
Reply 1385
Original post by snakeeyes100
Just started my mocks. Have them throughout this week :frown:

Best of luck! Hope it goes well
Reply 1386
Original post by redrosey
Omg mine too. I got em in about two weeks, and i know im gonna start stressing closer to the time, because there's so much to revise and im totally not prepared
@g_a1

Yes, me too! Im so demotivated, and havent been doing any revision for them. I know i'll get stressed closer to the time, dreading it
My mocks are so much later than everyone elses... I'll start my mocks on the 9th of December and finish on the 20th!
Omg I'm doing my mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g_a1
Best of luck! Hope it goes well

Same omg I hope it goes well the biology paper was so difficult

Posted from TSR Mobile
What exam board was your biology paper
Original post by JammieDodger27
My mocks are so much later than everyone elses... I'll start my mocks on the 9th of December and finish on the 20th!

Mines on the 9th of jan!!
Original post by umeeahmed
Omg I'm doing my mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I started them on monday! I already had additional science (horrible!), english language 1 (ok), maths non-calc (wtf?) and nazi gremany history (i liked it).

What bout u, guys?
Ive had maths non calculator and calculator. Economics and additional biology
My mocks literally aren't even till after christmas
Original post by Rabbit36
Same I started them on monday! I already had additional science (horrible!), english language 1 (ok), maths non-calc (wtf?) and nazi gremany history (i liked it).

What bout u, guys?

are you doing aqa for science?
Are your mocks the 2016 paper's?
I've done all my mocks
Hiii I'm really scared our exams are in half a year omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so scared for mocks after Christmas. I don't think i have time to revise everything in detail
Original post by mcdonaldkylie
I'm so scared for mocks after Christmas. I don't think i have time to revise everything in detail

I know how you feel I'm struggling to revise between all of my coursework and homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest