The Student Room Group

Help - advice needed

hi, so obviously it was results day today and i got a C in Spanish and a B in English Literature and i dont know which subject to drop and it seems obvious to drop Spanish BUT my teacher said that a B is just a predicted gamrade and theyve based it on other things and not just the mock we did but in the mock i got a 4/15, 8/15, 16/30 and 15/30 (ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT GRADE THIS WOULD actually BE???!) Anyway im just afriad that ill choose Spanish but get a C next year and regret not doing english having done everything i need this year and just needing to do the exam next year but i also didnt enjoy english at all this year (the teaching ive recieved this year was so bad i think it might be the reason i hate english so much) ANYWAY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest