The Student Room Group

2017 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by midnight999
Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hey,

I did my digital interview for ACG the first question was 'tell me about yourself.

The other things I remember were asking about an Accenture case study that interested you, why consultancy, why Accenture and I think that was it. Maybe another competency question or two. At the end there's a case study where you summarise the problems of a business after being given the data, both by writing and videoing your answer.
Has anyone received an offer from Accenture ACG? I did my assessment centre last Tuesday and was wondering how long they usually take to get back :smile:
Original post by Rolivers
Hey,

I did my digital interview for ACG the first question was 'tell me about yourself.

The other things I remember were asking about an Accenture case study that interested you, why consultancy, why Accenture and I think that was it. Maybe another competency question or two. At the end there's a case study where you summarise the problems of a business after being given the data, both by writing and videoing your answer.

Thanks a lot!

I did the video interview and have now been invited to take a case study interview. When I did my digital interview there was no case study. I don't know if that's because I applied to this job in Singapore and you have applied in another country (I am guessing the UK) so maybe things are done differently there.

Does this mean that you were not required to do a case study interview after taking the digital interview since your digital interview had a case study part at the end of it?
Anyone here interview with Baringa? any tips on the case study?
I've almost finished my first year (Nottingham). I'll be studying abroad for semester one of second year and won't be back until the end of December.

Do you guys know any summer internships/firms (consulting) that tend to interview after December?
Original post by Exceptional
I've almost finished my first year (Nottingham). I'll be studying abroad for semester one of second year and won't be back until the end of December.

Do you guys know any summer internships/firms (consulting) that tend to interview after December?

Like everyone pretty much, the earliest deadline you'll see for internships is December 31st. And that's looooonngggggg before the interview stage.

Your only issue is a few companies give you a telephone interview beforehand, since you'll be abroad if they do this just notify them and you'll probably get to do it on Skype instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Original post by uxa595
Anyone here interview with Baringa? any tips on the case study?

hey, i know this was a while ago, but how was the baringa case study

Quick Reply

Latest