The Student Room Group

How to force myself to wake up early

Scroll to see replies

you should get an alarm clock bed, it would literally throw you out off bed when you set it at a certain time.

That way, you will be forced to get up on time because, you would not want to find yourself on the floor.

*joking lol:wink:
Reply 21
Original post by davidguettafan
I'm trying to get back into a routine, but whenever I set my alarm for early I just wake up, turn it off and sleep again!

I'm trying to sleep earlier to help but often when I do this I just end up waking up in the middle of the night or just lying in bed not able to sleep until really late :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buy a cock
Keeping your curtains open IMO is a bad idea. Trying to get to sleep is the most effective in complete darkness whereas you'll have street lights and not to mention the early sunrises that'll keep you awake or wake you up too early.

Try getting good blackout curtains or blinds; that way you're going to get more or less no light at night time and open them straight after you wake. Gives your brain and body a total wake up call.*
Reply 23
Original post by German123
you should get an alarm clock bed, it would literally throw you out off bed when you set it at a certain time.

That way, you will be forced to get up on time because, you would not want to find yourself on the floor.

*joking lol:wink:

Like in Wallace & Gromit :wink:
I have class at 9am 3 times a week, getting up on time is killing me. I'm definitely not a morning person. But, I got a programmable coffee maker a couple of weeks ago - set coffee for 7.50 and auto shutoff at 8.05. The delicious smell helps me get out of bed, and the auto shutoff ensures that I get up if I want my coffee hot. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending