The Student Room Group

Predicted A*A*AB where could i apply for physics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Let me guess, you're Asian?

I get you :console:

lool nope, but a lot, if not all my Asian friends have nagging parents. so ucl , imperial is not on our list lool
Reply 21
Original post by chrisidialu
With those grades at present you'd easily be fine for any uni but for oxbridge if you think of applying to there you'd want A*A*AA to be considered seriously especially with physics/natural sciences considering how maths content heavy the courses are

yeah that's fine, I knew that C in further maths would ruin my chances for Oxbridge but I guess life goes on
Original post by Chemgawd99
lool nope, but a lot, if not all my Asian friends have nagging parents. so ucl , imperial is not on our list lool

Awwww squad goals.
yeah that's fine, I knew that C in further maths would ruin my chances for Oxbridge but I guess life goes on

Not necessarily for Oxford. If you can score highly on the PAT and do well in the interview, an offer is likely (given a bit of luck)
Reply 24
You'll tend to need an A* in physics as part of the entry requirement for the top 3/4. Maybe give Imperial a try if you don't fancy Cambridge.
Reply 25
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Awwww squad goals.

loool the squad is lit
Reply 26
Original post by JoeyTr
You'll tend to need an A* in physics as part of the entry requirement for the top 3/4. Maybe give Imperial a try if you don't fancy Cambridge.

nah I don't want to go imperial because I want to leave London. As previously said I'm trying to get far from my nagging parents lol
Reply 27
nah I don't want to go imperial because I want to leave London. As previously said I'm trying to get far from my nagging parents lol

Fair point! You sure you don't want to try Oxford or Cambridge? From friends experiences, Oxford is a lot easier to get into for Physics than Cambridge is if that's the concern. Otherwise I don't really know where else, just look at global rankings for the subject, not for the university.

Good luck boss.
You could apply to any uni with those grades.
Reply 29
physics

Apologies!

But as you should really know, you could apply anywhere.

Typical NatSci (Physical) offer for Cambridge is A*A*A.

Quick Reply

Latest