The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlotte505
Hi Stan,
Had my interview at gatwick on Thursday how about you? How did your presentation go? Have you heard back yet?

Hi. I had mine on Tuesday, I don't think it went bad but couldn't really tell how was yours? Nope I still have heard back have you yet?
Original post by stan6599
Hi. I had mine on Tuesday, I don't think it went bad but couldn't really tell how was yours? Nope I still have heard back have you yet?

Mine went ok but I'm the same as you I have no idea if the interview went well or not, it just wasn't what I was expecting! No i haven't I was told early next week so assuming Monday or Tuesday this week. Maybe everyone had to have interviews before they decide.
Original post by stan6599

I found out yesterday evening that I got a place! I already have A levels as I did them last year so for me it's a guaranteed job. Did you hear back too?
Reply 183
hi,

what was asked in your interview if not what you expected? what service line did you apply to?
Had my partner Interview today. Hoping it's not too long before i hear back :smile:
Hi
I did the whole application process (the tests etc) and passed it all but was told that my office (Leeds) was full. I got sent an email with alternative office locations and I picked London and I literally only jhust sent it off because I lost the email. What do you think will happen now? has anyone else had this happen to them?
Still waiting to hear back after my partner interview. It's been 4 working days. The waiting game is agonising now 😕
Still waiting. As it's been 5 working days, should I email student recruitment?
Original post by sufiyan1999
Still waiting. As it's been 5 working days, should I email student recruitment?

Inbox me your phone number we can have a chat.

I'm TS Ldn Applicant too :smile:.
Original post by Equity Swap
Inbox me your phone number we can have a chat.

I'm TS Ldn Applicant too :smile:.

I've dropped you an inbox
Hi everyone,

I had my final interview today for technology consulting in London.

The interview was fine, not as brilliant as the previous one, but I guess still good.

Apart a few questions about my presentation most of them were very similar to the previous round. I was a little bit disoriented as I was answering in more or less the same way.

By the way what is done is done now, so finger crossed and good luck to everyone :biggrin:
Got an offer!! 😊😊😊😊😊
Congratulations on those who got through so far!!

I have my assessment centre this Friday and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers as to the types of questions asked in the interview?

What tasks did you guys have for the group activity?

Thanks!!
Hi guys, I've applied for risk and capital management in London, but I'm still unclear on some important things haha. How long does the apprenticeship last? How much will I earn? Will I be studying? Will I get much time off? Thanks!
Got an offer!! 😊😊😊😊😊

How long did it take to get a reply?

My final interview was 1 week ago and haven't heard back from them yet
Original post by Mambros84
How long did it take to get a reply?

My final interview was 1 week ago and haven't heard back from them yet

It should take around 7-10 working days. If you don't hear back from them within that time, I would suggest emailing the student recruitment team and ask for the verdict.
I've been given an offer for Audit in the Edinburgh office for the 2017. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back and if they want to get in contact.
Has anyone experienced really slow replies? I was sent through my assessment day interview nearly a month ago but have heard nothing since.
Original post by samuelmarsham
Has anyone experienced really slow replies? I was sent through my assessment day interview nearly a month ago but have heard nothing since.

I was told I passed through to the AC stage in November I only got my date middle of February! I will say that they were quite quick after the AC
I was told I passed through to the AC stage in November I only got my date middle of February! I will say that they were quite quick after the AC

Oh OK that's great thank you, was just worried I had been forgotten about or that something had gone wrong.

Thanks very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending