The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophwintsxoxo
What type of questions? Any questions about Deloitte?

I was just asked about what I knew about Deloitte. Other questions are like, tell me a time when you were a team player, tell me a time when you had to organise something, questions like that
Got my offer for risk advisory london *🙏🏾:danceboy:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by OnlyLexi

Congratulations!! :smile:
Anyone got an offer to work in St Albans? I've been offered the Audit Brightstart role :smile:
Original post by OnlyLexi

Well done on your offer. I have also got an offer for Risk advisory London. Is your start date September 15?
Reply 265
Has everyone received an invitation to the events in London from the 4th for new joiners?
Passed my AC day and now have my final interview and presentation tomorrow. A little stuck on the topic for the presentation; Our achievements at Deloitte are underpinned by an absolute commitment to quality. The pursuit of quality should be the number one priority of the firm’s Audit and Advisory services. Discuss.

please can someone help
I had my partner interview on Thursday with this as my presentation and I received an offer the same day.
Original post by xMasum
Has everyone received an invitation to the events in London from the 4th for new joiners?

Hi, I have received an offer however they have made an error. They had sent me an offer for the graduate program. I have sent them an email and they will be sending me another one. Are you based in London and what stream? I currently live in Edinburgh and will need to give notice for my current job so the more info the better. Cheers.
Reply 269
Hey,

I'm based in birmingham through risk advisory. Received an email a few days ago about all the welcome events, most in London.

Original post by GabrielJonesCSFT
Hi, I have received an offer however they have made an error. They had sent me an offer for the graduate program. I have sent them an email and they will be sending me another one. Are you based in London and what stream? I currently live in Edinburgh and will need to give notice for my current job so the more info the better. Cheers.
Original post by GabrielJonesCSFT
Well done on your offer. I have also got an offer for Risk advisory London. Is your start date September 15?
guess I'll be seeing you around mate! Name is Alex btw, and yeah my start date is for September 5th actually
Was the last person they gave an offer for Risk Advisory - London. Stupid question, it says that I've accepted an offer when I haven't pressed any button on the online system. I have read my offer letter and there isn't a date stamp which confirms when I accepted the offer. Please can someone help
Anyone going to Windsor for the Apprentice Welcome?
Reply 273
Original post by JoshNilsson
Anyone going to Windsor for the Apprentice Welcome?

If my screening gets completed then yes hopefully
Original post by xMasum
If my screening gets completed then yes hopefully

Yeah me too I submitted about 5 days ago yet to hear the outcome
For anyone who has passed their security screening how long did it take?
Reply 276
Hi guys,

I am applying to the audit school leaver scheme for the 2019 intake and need some advice on the numercial reasoning test. Can u send links to free practice websites for the online immersive assessments that you used. I have already done a few. How did you guys find it-was it easy or hard and any tips

Thanks
hi,
I know this is an old thread but I had a similar question as I am in the same position right now . Any updates on how it turned out ? :smile:

Original post by Jedwilk222
Yes I received my offer 2 months back for tax advisory. Just a tad worried I flunked my maths and may have Gotten 1 grade below a c, with my other two subjects being at a B and C. Considering if my paper was to get remarked I wouldn't get it back until 3 days before my start date I'm sure they would be quite lenient after going through the whole process. Where abouts have you received an offer and in what department?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending