The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Received an email confirming I passed the first-round interview and now on to the final stage! Absolutely buzzing. No presentation date yet. Anyone got any experience of the presentation?
Original post by hodgey111
Received an email confirming I passed the first-round interview and now on to the final stage! Absolutely buzzing. No presentation date yet. Anyone got any experience of the presentation?

I have :smile:

5 mins on your presentation, 10 mins of questions based on it and 15 minsish on general interview competancy questions: why this branch, why this service line, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Waiting for my interview date and presentation topic was the longest part of the process for me because they have to coordinate with the partners, but you can use the wait to prepare for the competancies and read up on current affairs effecting Deloitte.

Good luck!
Original post by MolluscMollusc

5 mins on your presentation, 10 mins of questions based on it and 15 minsish on general interview competancy questions: why this branch, why this service line, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Waiting for my interview date and presentation topic was the longest part of the process for me because they have to coordinate with the partners, but you can use the wait to prepare for the competancies and read up on current affairs effecting Deloitte.

Good luck!

Didn't realise there were more competency questions in this interview, thanks! Guess more of the same type of stuff that you got in the first-round interview?
Original post by MolluscMollusc

Good luck!

Is the presentation just with the partner or are other staff present to assess you?
Original post by hodgey111
Didn't realise there were more competency questions in this interview, thanks! Guess more of the same type of stuff that you got in the first-round interview?

Exactly :smile:

Original post by catwat99
Is the presentation just with the partner or are other staff present to assess you?

Mine was just with the partner.
Was informed that i passed the online assessments last monday. Completed the questionare on Wednesday. First interview before christmas??
Original post by sufiyan1999
Was informed that i passed the online assessments last monday. Completed the questionare on Wednesday. First interview before christmas??

It's not going to happen. I passed my service line questionnaire about a month ago and I've got my assessment day this wednesday 30th Nov. So, your assessment is most likely going to be in January. Especially since you've applied for London which is extremely popular. :smile:
Hi congratulations! how far into the process are you? what did you have to do in the Fireirefly Freedom game? Is it maths, English, verbal reasoning?
Original post by js_oleaceae
Hi congratulations! how far into the process are you? what did you have to do in the Fireirefly Freedom game? Is it maths, English, verbal reasoning?

The game isn't hard it's just a bit of memory and it tests your perseverance. Honestly it's easy and they don't take it into that much account.
Reply 89
Does anybody have any tips for the assessment day and also is anybody going to the Cambridge one
Does anyone have an assessment day in Bristol coming up??:smile:)
Also for the girls out there, or the boys that saw what others worse, what's the dress code? Not sure how smart to go, heels?
Original post by Bellalloyd
Does anyone have an assessment day in Bristol coming up??:smile:)
Also for the girls out there, or the boys that saw what others worse, what's the dress code? Not sure how smart to go, heels?

I have one in Bristol on Wednesday! I'm not wearing heels but will definitely wear a smart outfit 😊 good luck!!
Original post by morwenna5
I have one in Bristol on Wednesday! I'm not wearing heels but will definitely wear a smart outfit 😊 good luck!!

That's when I have it! See you there good luck!
Reply 93
Hi I have my senior manager interview and presentation tomorrow! I have the presentation completed and just need to work on presenting it now. Can you tell me what the interview as like and what questions the senior manager/partner asked. My interview is for audit in Birmingham.

Sean
I applied for the BrightStart programme in London but it was filled up so they said I could apply to the St.Albans one instead. I was wondering if due to it being a smaller office that there's less chance for progression compared to the London office. Also will the salary be different compared to the London office?
That's when I have it! See you there good luck!

Have you heard back yet?
Have you heard back yet?

Nope :/ have you? I hate waiting!!
Nope :/ have you? I hate waiting!!

No! Glad it's not just me though!
No! Glad it's not just me though!

Did you hear back? They emailed me this morning!
Did you hear back? They emailed me this morning!

Me too! How did you do?! I got invited to next stage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending