The Student Room Group

Priorities at 20?

Going back to university, all I think is that I don't and haven't met a boy at uni

I've been seeing people but never got to boyfriend stage, upsets me to see people in relationships and so happy doing things together.

Going into my second year, and I don't know what my properties should be at this point in my life. Just feels a bit crap at the moment and not full of joy.

Just seem to be really dissapointed with everyone and everything
(edited 7 years ago)
You need to stop comparing yourself with others and think what is important to you. At 20, for me, it was my studies.
Reply 2
You're still very young. I know sometimes, a person gets lonely, needs a partner but at this point in time, it is better to concentrate on your studies.
Reply 3
I'm 21 and the only most important thing for me is my education.
At 20... hmm, my priority then was preparing for the German equivalent of A-Levels.

Ah, it's good to grow up in a country where you actually get a good education at school and are not sent off to university as a bloody child.
You should focus on your studies. You can't rush these things. Whatever is meant for you, you will get.
Getting girls, finding cool and borderline exploitative ways of making money and getting good grades.

(probably in reverse order)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending