The Student Room Group

Cass Business School (City University) vs Queen Mary Uni for Accounting Big 4?

Hi I would like to get into a Big 4 firm for accounting - specifically audit
which is better for accounting BSc - Cass Business school or Queen Mary Uni of London.
Any other London unis I should consider except LSE which I think I will find too difficult and I need to be sure that I will get a 2:1.

Thanks!
Original post by snoopyx
Hi I would like to get into a Big 4 firm for accounting - specifically audit
which is better for accounting BSc - Cass Business school or Queen Mary Uni of London.
Any other London unis I should consider except LSE which I think I will find too difficult and I need to be sure that I will get a 2:1.

Thanks!

Cass A&F places well in Big 4, think you might even get some exemptions but check. QMU would also be fine, wouldn't be a huge difference in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
hey I'm also wondering the same thing. also is Cass hard to get into? What are other unis to apply to that would be good for finance/accounting?
Also about the social life - which is better/where can you meet more varied people?
thanks
Reply 4
Sorry for the necro.

Holding offers from both.

-Accounting and finance Cass
-Accounting and Management from QMUL

Want to work in the financial sector (Asses Management, Investment banking).
Original post by SherJav
Sorry for the necro.

Cass in my view. While it's hardly a target, definitely has more people going into front office (albeit a small number in the grand scheme).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SherJav
Sorry for the necro.

Definitely CASS, seen as a decent semi-target for IB and AM. Though QMUL will give you a better uni experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending