The Student Room Group

Difference between Cache and Btec

Hey everybody,
So I've just began collage, as I've just left high school! I am doing a Level 3 extended diploma in Cache; as I want to one day become a midwife. I was wondering, what is the difference between Btec and Cache. I've asked my tutor, but she says they're the same kinda thing, but I'm just making sure? I've emailed the university I want to attend in the future and they told me they accept Cache at a grade B in H&S. Is Cache ok? Also P.S, sorry for the topic of 'everyday issues' I didn't really know which one to put it in!!
Original post by ThatsSoAmy
Hey everybody,
So I've just began collage, as I've just left high school! I am doing a Level 3 extended diploma in Cache; as I want to one day become a midwife. I was wondering, what is the difference between Btec and Cache. I've asked my tutor, but she says they're the same kinda thing, but I'm just making sure? I've emailed the university I want to attend in the future and they told me they accept Cache at a grade B in H&S. Is Cache ok? Also P.S, sorry for the topic of 'everyday issues' I didn't really know which one to put it in!!

Hello,BTEC is the brand name that Pearson Edecxel use for their suite of qualifications. Cache is the name of the exam board offering your qualification. There can be equivalent qualifications between the two.Hope that makes sense. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending