The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
depends on their personality and what they look like, face, boobs, and ass(same as any other girl).
Reply 3
lol she shouldnt be wearing a hijab if shes dating a non muslim guy

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Nah
EDIT: probably not.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, but the question is, would they date a white guy?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Yes or no ?

What is this thread... Lmao. It'd be quite tricky finding anyone because Muslims don't really date especially not outside their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Nope. If she's that into her religion she won't be drinking. If she's not drinking then suddenly 99% of fun dates are off the cards.

As is sex.

So no deal. Same goes for anybody that keen on a religion. There's a fundamental misstep between us that makes us incompatible.
(edited 7 years ago)
Nope.
Reply 9
LOL. I doubt they would even date non-hijabi Muslims. :mmm:
Original post by Profesh
No.

Original post by Drewski
Nope. If she's that into her religion she won't be drinking. If she's not drinking then suddenly 99% of fun dates are off the cards.

As is sex.

So no deal.

Original post by AperfectBalance
Nope.

Why not. Drewski is sex all you think about .
Reply 11
I don't get it...i'm assuming the hijab wearing muslim girl in question is you. The fact is most white guys are not Muslim or religious and you Islamically aren't allowed to marry a non muslim anyway so what's the point in asking these kind of questions
Original post by Anonymous
Why not. Drewski is sex all you think about .

Course not. But if we don't share a similar mindset, why would I be interested in dating her?
Reply 13
Original post by cbreef
Yes, but the question is, would they date a white guy?

they can, i have seen it.
I've only ever seen one white guy with a girl in a thingybob.
Reply 15
what would be the point? its not like shes going to put out

if she was the type who does put out then why would she bother wearing the hijab? it would seem pointless wearing one if shes not following her religion properly lol
Original post by Nuba123
What is this thread... Lmao. It'd be quite tricky finding anyone because Muslims don't really date especially not outside their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh, most of the time the most important factors are caste, sect and degree of religiousness (if thats a word) that count more than just the type of faith.

Source: Personal experience
Original post by Sara_t
I don't get it...i'm assuming the hijab wearing muslim girl in question is you. The fact is most white guys are not Muslim or religious and you Islamically aren't allowed to marry a non muslim anyway so what's the point in asking these kind of questions

There are many white Muslim guys

Original post by Pudge666
What a dumb question.

Why click on it to view it then ha
Reply 18
Original post by Sara_t

Muslims are not supposed to date either, its haram apparently. so if she wants to date she may as well just ditch the scarf. if she can't then that makes it obvious that shes wearing it because she was forced into wearing it and not because she actually chose to wear it.
Original post by Drewski
Course not. But if we don't share a similar mindset, why would I be interested in dating her?

Similar interests in sport, movies, entertainment,music, good interesting conversations and debates, looks etc.

Latest