The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by r.o
Got a Bristol offer too!
In addition to getting Exeter last night and Manchester a few weeks ago

Congrats! I'm also a Bristol applicant. (Keeping my fingers crossed for an offer soon!) When did you apply?
Original post by ayoid
What time today did you get the Bristol offer

About half 5?
Original post by mehokay
Congrats! I'm also a Bristol applicant. (Keeping my fingers crossed for an offer soon!) When did you apply?

Thanks! And I submitted on the 10th. Don't worry about it though, they have loads to get through so I'm sure you'll get one soon
Just got Warwick AAA!
Reply 384
Original post by SamLuxa
Just got Warwick AAA!

When did you apply
Feels like I'm the only one in my school and on TSR who hasn't gotten an offer yet :frown: I applied nearly a month ago, getting really worried now...
Reply 386
Original post by christy98
Feels like I'm the only one in my school and on TSR who hasn't gotten an offer yet :frown: I applied nearly a month ago, getting really worried now...

Nop, definitely not the only one. I'm in the same situation and it's quite distressing.
Original post by ayoid
When did you apply

UCAS got processed on the 11th October
Original post by chra_
Nop, definitely not the only one. I'm in the same situation and it's quite distressing.

That's reassuring to hear :tongue: at the rate I've been going, the uni I'll hear from first is likely to be Oxford lmao.
Original post by r.o
Thanks! And I submitted on the 10th. Don't worry about it though, they have loads to get through so I'm sure you'll get one soon

I hope so
Best of luck with all your other options though! :smile:
Applied on the 13th of October but haven't heard anything from Nottingham who said they'd respond within 4 weeks. It's 4 weeks tomorrow :frown: Is this a bad sign?
With applications still coming in, and LNAT scores still being processed, this is a VERY gradual process.
You could easily wait until March for a decision.

And remember ..... a 'decision' can also mean a rejection, so be careful what you wish for.
Original post by Milliemouse
AAA from Bristol!!!

Do you get any email before that, like something along the lines of 'we are processing your LNAT'? The last email I got was the 'we're waiting on your LNAT scores' one.
AAA from Bristol!!!

Did you get an email prior to that saying your LNAT had been received and application was now being processed?
I got an email on the 21st saying that they had access to my LNAT scores and would now process my application, I thought it was sent to everyone who had already done the LNAT though?

This is the email I got from them. I then emailed them my LNAT ID
image.png
I'd say email them to check they've got your results maybe??

The email makes it quite clear that the Uni will contact you if they need to, and they will automatically receive your LNAT result from LNAT.

PS. Just because they now have your LNAT results doesn't mean you will get an immediate offer .....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by returnmigrant
The email makes it quite clear that the Uni will contact you if they need to, and they will automatically receive your LNAT result from LNAT.

PS. Just because they now have your LNAT results doesn't mean you will get an immediate offer .....

No one claimed this. I was just wondering why I hadn't received the email confirming that they had received my LNAT score
Reply 397
Original post by returnmigrant

Someone is snappy tonight.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
No one claimed this. I was just wondering why I hadn't received the email confirming that they had received my LNAT score

I haven't either, maybe they just haven't gotten around to assessing them yet.
I'd say email them to check they've got your results maybe??

Did you list Bristol as one of your choices on your LNAT account?

Latest

Trending

Trending