Durham offer!

Original post by maddiemann
durham offer of aaa!
Original post by atarassia
Just got an offer from Durham!

Omg...

*refreshes track furiously*
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Anyone else not sure that they're making the right decision with Law? I'm wondering if I should have gone into science... I would have done chemical engineering. I wonder if that would have suited me better.

I don't really know what I'm doing tbh.

I wouldnt worry too much. I dropped out of a Biochemistry degree and am now applying for Law. If you get in for Law and decide you dont like it, its not the end of the world! Just take some time and really think about if youll enjoy scrutinising that subject for 3/4 years :smile:
Original post by Senxpen
Received an offer from Birmingham! Has anyone received one from Warwick?

I received one from Warwick about 3 weeks ago, am now waiting impatiently for Durham to either accept or reject :/
Reply 583
Got my offer for Birmingham on the 24th!
Got Greenwich on the 25th November and Royal Holloway on the 29th. Sent my application on the 23rd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MJ6987
What, literally just now? Thought they would only be in "office hours"

Congrats

Well actually not really "Just", I actually received the email at 6, then I took some time to jump around and let that sink in haha
Thank you!
Original post by ob-hockey
Well done thats amazing!! Do you mind me asking what results you got (GCSEs etc...) Well done again!!

Thank youuu!! Mm I can't really tell as I'm an International applicant, anyway my predicted grade is 95/100 (which is actually the minimum they require) I hope that helps!
Original post by ithinkiamcool?
I received one from Warwick about 3 weeks ago, am now waiting impatiently for Durham to either accept or reject :/

Congrats!! What grades did they say you need if you don' mind me asking? I feel the same about Warwick!
Reply 588
Original post by Senxpen
Congrats!! What grades did they say you need if you don' mind me asking? I feel the same about Warwick!

Got offers today for Law and Law with History at QML. Has anyone heard back from LSE yet with an offer?
Reply 589
Original post by Senxpen

Just how good is the Law department in QML and how does it compare to the other London Russel group Universities in terms of Law?
Anyone heard from LSE?
I've got offers from Reading, Royal Holloway and Greenwich and don't know which to choose:/

Update: Got an offer from Cardiff now too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RJ29
Just how good is the Law department in QML and how does it compare to the other London Russel group Universities in terms of Law?

I read somewhere that QML is ranked 3rd best law school in the country and I went to one of their open days in the summer and the lecture halls, law building and everything was amazing. However, it seems like despite the uni being a Russel Group-Its not respected compared to other London unis like King's or UCL (just guessing it might be because its in mile end lol). Overall though- it is a good uni just not the best in London.
Original post by JaskarranSingh
Have you received any offers from Warwick for the courses you applied for considering my GCSE grades are similar to yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet but considering it's my favourite out of the bunch I'm really hoping to get one aha. Having said that, I did get an offer from Exeter for A*AB and a rejection from Queen Mary because of my GCSEs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lawapplicant17
I've got offers from Reading, Royal Holloway and Greenwich and don't know which to choose:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading is probably the better one, or maybe RH but those two are definitely better than Greenwich.
Applied: 19th November
GCSES: A*AABBBBBBCC
AS: D* A C
A2 Predictions ABD3 (pre u history) + A* EPQ
Unis: Exeter, Cardiff, Leicester, Keele, Portsmouth (self-doubting)
Offers: Portsmouth 120, Leicester AA+M2 or AB+D3
Cardiff!! AB + D3
(edited 7 years ago)
Got offer from Leeds today (AAA)
Original post by Senxpen

Their stipulation was an IB score of 38 points. Good Luck!
Applied: 4th November
AS : AAAB
Predicted: A*A*A
Applied: UCL, KCL, Nottingham, Newcastle, Leeds
Offers: Nottingham, Newcastle, Leeds

Bit unsure about UCL, but see they haven't been giving out loads of offers yet, so think I still have a chance.
Original post by laishaze
Durham offer!

Can I ask when you applied and what predicted grades?
Thaaaanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending