The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by christy98
Not true. They have been sending out rejections over the past few days this week too, alongside the many offers on this thread. Couple of my friends received some

Thats really helpful thank you!
Reply 1381
Original post by qwerty505
Congrats!!! When did you apply?

Sat the LNAT on the 25th of November and sent my application on the 5th of december
Hey everyone who received offers from King's :smile: Congrats! Can I ask when did you apply?
(edited 7 years ago)
Got an offer for straight law!!!
Original post by nataliejuliette
Hey everyone who received offers from King's :smile: Congrats! Can I ask when did you apply?

Hi! I applied on the 10th October. I was predicted 41 points in the IB.
I did IGCSE abroad with 3A* 4A 2B 1C
Good luck!
Btw I still haven't received the email, I just went into my portal and saw it was updated
(edited 7 years ago)

I applied on Sept. 29, sat the LNAT on Oct 8. Seems like ages ago now!
Thanks you both :smile: I got a rejection from UCL and an offer from Birmingham. I keep refreshing my email as I can't actually assess how did my LNAT go and I'm nervously waiting for King's :s-smilie: I'll cry like a baby if they offer me a place :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1387
Thanks you both :smile: I got a rejection from UCL and an offer from Birmingham. I keep refreshing my email as I can't actually assess how did my LNAT go and I'm nervously waiting for King's :s-smilie: I'll cry like a baby if they offer me a place :biggrin:

Can you please share when you got the UCL rejection, and when you applied?
LNAT website just updated. Results to be issued by 17th Feb.
Original post by IDKY
Can you please share when you got the UCL rejection, and when you applied?

I applied about 4 weeks ago and got rejection on Monday :wink: Due to the LNAT performance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1390
I applied about 4 weeks ago and got rejection on Monday :wink: Due to the LNAT results.

I can't believe it! I applied in mid October, and I STILL haven't heard back even though I am 100% expecting a rejection...
Reply 1391
Original post by IDKY
I can't believe it! I applied in mid October, and I STILL haven't heard back even though I am 100% expecting a rejection...

why are you expecting a rejection?
Original post by IDKY

Like I said someone before - in my opinion, that's probably because your LNAT MCQ&essay were good enough to consider your application. I know I've done not so well in essay section and I've read UCL pays attention to this part of LNAT. Just try to look at the bright sides - not receiving any answer from them=you still have a chance :biggrin: Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 10whitea
Honestly i know the feeling!! I applied to KCL in early November and still haven't heard back. Really not feeling hopeful bcos LNAT went so bad :frown:(((((

hey don't be so pessimistic
no news is good news sometimes right? :smile:

(BUT PEARSON'S BLUNDER's REALLY GOT ME FEELING FRUSTRATED AF)
Reply 1394
Original post by r2795
why are you expecting a rejection?

Because I'm under the impression that almost everyone who gets an offer has AMAZING grades, while my IB HL grades were the bare minimum of what they asked...
Original post by sz1999
Got an offer for straight law!!!

Well done that's amazing!! You must be soo happy! Could I ask what grades (GCSE, AS, A2) you have?
Original post by christy98
Same here :smile: I'm surprised King's is being so consistent with releasing decisions this week haha.

Gurl CONGRATS you're amazing!!! :biggrin:
Haha King's better continue to be consistent or I'll personally hunt down the admission officers and hold them at knifepoint for their reply (jkjk xD)
Reply 1397
Applied on October 13th and I got an offer from Durham on 29th November, but I was rejected from UCL yesterday. Waiting on King's and Bristol, but I'm really nervous because UCL said it was due to my LNAT score not being as strong as other applicants. Waiting for that result too but it seems people are hearing from them this week so I'll have to wait and see 😩
Also, congrats to everyone who have received offers from their universities! And good luck to everyone waiting to hear!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IDKY
Because I'm under the impression that almost everyone who gets an offer has AMAZING grades, while my IB HL grades were the bare minimum of what they asked...

... don't worry, I do A levels but my predicted grades were also the bare minimum for the courses I applied to (only 1A* and the rest all As)..

Spoiler

Reply 1399
Has anyone heard back from Bristol, either offers or rejections?

Latest

Trending

Trending