The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faultfanatic
Hi! Congrats on the offer!! May I know when did you sit for your LNAT??

I think it was the 11th of Nov and I applied on the 8th :smile:
Original post by qwerty505
I think it was the 11th of Nov and I applied on the 8th :smile:

Oh I see!Thanks for sharing :smile: are you an international applicant btw?
Are both rejections and offers sent at night for KCL or only offers?
Original post by ob-hockey
Are both rejections and offers sent at night for KCL or only offers?

Both rejections and offers
I reckon I will be firming LSE and insuaring Warwick; is anyone else decided?
Original post by faultfanatic
Oh I see!Thanks for sharing :smile: are you an international applicant btw?

Nope, born and bred Londonder :biggrin:
I have no idea what to do for my insurance now, I have my firm but I don't really want to go to the 2 lower offers I have of Leicester and East Anglia (was kinda pressured into choosing a lower offer choice). Would it be stupid to insure an A*AA offer and firm one as well?
Original post by qwerty505
I have no idea what to do for my insurance now, I have my firm but I don't really want to go to the 2 lower offers I have of Leicester and East Anglia (was kinda pressured into choosing a lower offer choice). Would it be stupid to insure an A*AA offer and firm one as well?

Meh idk. Maybe one of the two universities asking for A*AA would be more lenient? What's the point in choosing as an insurance a uni that you don't like anyway?
Original post by Cecyl01
Meh idk. Maybe one of the two universities asking for A*AA would be more lenient? What's the point in choosing as an insurance a uni that you don't like anyway?

Well i'd firm LSE anyway but i'm not sure how lenient Kings would be. UCL still haven't replied but I doubt they'd be more lenient than Kings :frown:
Just had an offer from Edinburgh Uni to do straight Law, offer of AAA! Just waiting on Durham now...
Original post by elliemorgan131
Just had an offer from Edinburgh Uni to do straight Law, offer of AAA! Just waiting on Durham now...

Congrats!!! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by elliemorgan131

Congrats! :smile: Can I ask when did you apply?
Just got an offer from Kings :smile:))))) soo happy!
Just got an offer from Kings :smile:))))) soo happy!

Congratulations! That's great. When did you apply? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nataliejuliette
Congratulations! That's great. When did you apply? :smile:

I applied on something like the 14th of October :smile: Thank you :smile:
Is there an offer holder day for Law at KCL, if so can someone send me the link as I cant find it :/ - Thank you :smile:)

I see :smile: Still waiting for someone who applied in January and got an offer, many people with offers applied in October and I don't know if they have not started considering January applicants yet or should I just expect rejection due to my LNAT :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nataliejuliette
I see :smile: Still waiting for someone who applied in January and got an offer, many people with offers applied in October and I don't know if they have not started considering January applicants yet or should I just expect rejection due to my LNAT :s-smilie:

I really wouldnt worry - if they are still only on October then it will be a bit of a wait still, and you should know your LNAT by the end of the week so, although this advice is a bit rubbish, you may just have to wait and see?
Reply 1598

what time did you get your response?
Original post by r2795
what time did you get your response?

Half 5 :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending