The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

URGENT! Grades for UCAS

Hi everyone! I was just wondering how to put in my qualifications. I go to an IB school. Do I have to put in my grades for my first year of the IB as qualifications? So, the grades I got in Year 12 (I suppose?) Or do I just put in the pending grades for my final diploma without submitting the grades for the first year of the DP?
Original post by katerinas
Hi everyone! I was just wondering how to put in my qualifications. I go to an IB school. Do I have to put in my grades for my first year of the IB as qualifications? So, the grades I got in Year 12 (I suppose?) Or do I just put in the pending grades for my final diploma without submitting the grades for the first year of the DP?

I am not doing IB, but I also applied with international qualifications. I phoned UCAS because I was not sure what to enter. They told me to enter as many grades as possible (for every year of secondary school) so that unis can get a full picture of me.

I guess you should enter the grades for your first year of IB, too. If you only enter predicted grades it might be difficult for unis to judge whether you are capable of achieving them.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending