The Student Room Group

How to tell a guy I like him?

Hi
Over the past few weeks, i have developed a crush on a boy from work. I am not 100% sure but i think he likes me back. I am quite shy and so is he. I have started to talk to him at work more and chat on fb messenger. On friday, we both finished work at the same time, so asked him if he wanted to walk to the bus station with me. His bus stop was on the other side of the road to mine, but he kept walking with me until i got to my bus stop. He continued to stay and chat to me for nearly 10 minutes, but then he decided to leave as he had to walk home and it was dark. I have never had a guy do that and stay with me before. Even at work we like being on shift together and we get on really well. He is also supporting me with the crew trainer course (i work at mcds) as he is already a crew trainer so have been asking him for help. He is such a funny, kind and caring person. I cant stop thinking about him. I get butterflies when i see him. It is his birthday on wednesday, and i am thinking of asking him out for lunch before we start work in the afternoon, but i have never met up with him outside of work before, and i think it might be a little strange? I have never had a boyfriend before and have been rejected by quite a few boys after i have told them my feelings. Im scared to tell him as i dont want to lose the friendship that we have started.
If anyone has any advice or tips i would be so grateful!
Tsm 😄
Just because of the past You should not rule out future opportunities to develop a relationship. It takes a lot of courage to be the one to declare a romantic interest so you have nothing to lose :smile:
Just go for it.

Idk what other advice to give tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Cursed Hedgehog
Just go for it.

Idk what other advice to give tbh

Not being funny, but why did you comment if you dont have any advice. To just "go for it" could ruin my friendship as it has done with other guys😔
Original post by Anonymous
Not being funny, but why did you comment if you dont have any advice. To just "go for it" could ruin my friendship as it has done with other guys😔

Because that's the exact advice my friend gave to me😅 and it kinda worked.

Well a better answer I should have given would be, if u like him do something before someone else steals him.
Reply 5
if he is an acc nice guy and you go for it and he doesn't feel the same you can defo still be friends as long as YOU dont over react

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending