Congratulations!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by JessThomas6
I have the same interview as you! Good luck with yours! :smile:

may see you there also :smile:
Hi I have an interview for the Primary Education course in January :smile:
Hello, does anyone know how long it takes them to reply or to give you an offer?
Original post by JessThomas6
I have the same interview as you! Good luck with yours! :smile:

I also have the same interview date for Primary Education! :h:
Original post by Yassay132
Hi,
Who's applying to Oxford Brookes? Have you had any offers yet and when did you send off your application? Also, do they do unconditionals?

Yes they do offer unconditionals I received one for accounting and finance if I firm them. I sent my application off end of October and heard back within 2/3 weeks
Original post by AKnighton
Yes they do offer unconditionals I received one for accounting and finance if I firm them. I sent my application off end of October and heard back within 2/3 weeks

What were your predicted grades for accounting and finance if you don't mind me asking? As I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by mathsaddict1234
What were your predicted grades for accounting and finance if you don't mind me asking? As I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.

For my A levels I'm predicted Distinction BB
Original post by AKnighton
For my A levels I'm predicted Distinction BB

Do you know the equivalent of that like 'BBB'
Original post by mathsaddict1234
Do you know the equivalent of that like 'BBB'

Distinction BB is basically ABB which is 128 UCAS under the new tarif points system BBB is 120. This link onto Oxford Brookes site explains how to get the points you need in different ways
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/how-to-apply/ucas-tariff/achieving-120-points/
Anyone applying to Anthropology or Biological Anthropology? Just got an unconditional offer :biggrin: 😊
Original post by Ceciliaruppert
Hello, does anyone know how long it takes them to reply or to give you an offer?

Took a few hours to reply for acknowledgement and 15 days to get my offer. it takes less time for single honours usually though.
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
Anyone applying to Anthropology or Biological Anthropology? Just got an unconditional offer :biggrin: 😊

I'm not but I want to do some extra modules in Anthropology as you can do one or two modules in other subjects I think :smile:
Original post by SabbyCat
I'm not but I want to do some extra modules in Anthropology as you can do one or two modules in other subjects I think :smile:

Oh really? Awesome, didn't know you could do that :smile: are you firming Brookes?
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
Oh really? Awesome, didn't know you could do that :smile: are you firming Brookes?

I THINK so anyway, may be confusing it with another uni though.. Probably not firming it though because my favourite is Reading.
Update:
UCAS finally got sent off for adult nursing and have received my acknowledgement from Brooke's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sakisaka
Gj to everyone that got their offers! Out of curiosity how long did it take for you guys to get a response, and anyone applying for media communications??

I have applied for Communication, Media and Culture with Publishing. Still waiting for an offer too. Good luck! ^.^
Hi, I had an interview for Primary Education at Brookes on the 1st of December, but I haven't heard back from them yet. :frown:
Received a conditional offer for English Language and Communication/Japanese Studies :smile:
Just received a conditional offer for Publishing Media/ Communications, Media and Culture :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending