The Student Room Group

AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Maths

Hello. I'm in year 10 and I'm taking the Further Maths GCSE at the end of this year (2017), however I take my Maths GCSE next year (2018). I'm currently self teaching it but will receive help from teachers nearer the time of the exam. No one else in my year is taking the exam.

Does anyone have any revision tips for the Further Maths GCSE, or have any advice for it if you have already taken the GCSE?

Reply 1
Original post by Loci Pi
Hello. I'm in year 10 and I'm taking the Further Maths GCSE at the end of this year (2017), however I take my Maths GCSE next year (2018). I'm currently self teaching it but will receive help from teachers nearer the time of the exam. No one else in my year is taking the exam.

Does anyone have any revision tips for the Further Maths GCSE, or have any advice for it if you have already taken the GCSE?

Practice lots of questions for each topic. This is maths, and the advice is the same no matter what level you're at, understand the concepts by watching videos, reading or whatever, then practice questions and make sure you can solve problems on your own using your own mathematical insight (perhaps not much needed at this level but it always helps).
Reply 2
Original post by B_9710
Practice lots of questions for each topic. This is maths, and the advice is the same no matter what level you're at, understand the concepts by watching videos, reading or whatever, then practice questions and make sure you can solve problems on your own using your own mathematical insight (perhaps not much needed at this level but it always helps).

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest