The Student Room Group

When a guy looks at you with sad eyes?

What does it mean when a guy looks you in the eyes but his eyes are really sad?

Scroll to see replies

Either he's sad or he's really emotional about seeing you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Either he's sad or he's really emotional about seeing you?

I've had my suspicions for a while that he likes me as he's always making eye contact, but his eyes just look so sad and intimate when he does. The next minute though he'll be laughing and joking so it doesn't seem like he's just sad about something in his life
I've had my suspicions for a while that he likes me as he's always making eye contact, but his eyes just look so sad and intimate when he does. The next minute though he'll be laughing and joking so it doesn't seem like he's just sad about something in his life

Probably really likes you. My last bf done that too, said he liked me too much :-/
Reply 4
Anyone else?
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

He probably wishes that you feel what he is feeling, he is hurting inside and wants to open up about his feelings to you but can't because he is too scared of rejection.
Original post by PrinceHarrys

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

You're everywhere lol.
That he's really sad

What.
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.
Reply 11
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

im done looooooooool

Quoting a murderer isn't going to get you laid, buddy.
He's got a gf.

Quoting a murderer isn't going to get you laid, buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kurxBYeAkqA
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ~scorpio~
He probably wishes that you feel what he is feeling, he is hurting inside and wants to open up about his feelings to you but can't because he is too scared of rejection.

Its probably going to be this.
My dog has sad eyes but he's hapy really
Reply 17

Ask him. Maybe he's tired, or he thought of something sad, maybe he felt sorry for you? God knows why.
Original post by ~scorpio~

Okay! Is there anything I can do to make him think I wouldn't reject him?
Blue balls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending