The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've never had a pot noodle after my traumatic experience as a child :ninja:
how can so many people dislike pot noodles lol
they taste nice and they're quick 2 make
gotta say tho super noodles and own brand noodles are pretty good as well.
I'd only really eat that kinda stuff for lunch though.
pot noodles are actual :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:. actual asian branded instant noodles/ramen/ramyeon are the way to go
Why are they so unhealthy?
u love it
Original post by LeCroissant
Why are they so unhealthy?

Full of salt and all sorts of artificial garbage. Very poor quality.
they are made of dried tapeworms so organic i guess :dontknow:
Mate I've been living on them for the last few weeks; I feel dead on the inside.
*is guilty*

I prefer the ones in packets, which aren't much healtier but are worth the extra hassle just because they taste better. I should be cutting down on all things instant, but gahhh
They have MSG in. Instant swerve.
theyere gereat for sex with the misses
no i love them
Original post by the bear
they are made of dried tapeworms so organic i guess :dontknow:
I love pot nuddle but I dont have them that often
Original post by BurstingBubbles
The average student tends to get through a few pot noodles in their time, but how unhealthy are they? Are they okay in moderation or are they just awful for our bodies?

Do you eat pot noodles or not, and why? If you do, do you care more about the convenience/flavour than how healthy they are?

I have one every now and then, but don't make a habit of it. I find them quick and filling, but like to add some veg into it to make it seem less awful for me :lol:

same lol

Original post by Tiger Rag
I can't remember the last time I had o
Is it ok to have a pot noodle for breakfast?
Original post by BurstingBubbles
The average student tends to get through a few pot noodles in their time, but how unhealthy are they? Are they okay in moderation or are they just awful for our bodies?

Do you eat pot noodles or not, and why? If you do, do you care more about the convenience/flavour than how healthy they are?

I have one every now and then, but don't make a habit of it. I find them quick and filling, but like to add some veg into it to make it seem less awful for me :lol:

POT NOODLES ARE **** omd HAVE INDOMIE
Reply 37
I honestly don’t get all the hate.
I love pot noodles. All things have bad stuff in them, some more than pot noodles. As long as you don’t live on them. One for lunch is cheap, easy and actually very very low in sugar. Great for diabetics. Love a Bombay Bad Boy pot noodle. I use my own hot sauce as the one contained does have a lot of glucose in it. Maybe add bits of veg or an egg. But great, love them, stop moaning about everything!!
Speaking of Pot Noodles, I've got a neat little trick to make the most out of them, it doesn't change their nutritional value but it at least improves the flavour aha:cool:

Make sure you keep the lid attached to the pot while you're making them, take out the flavour sachet and pour the boiling water slowly into the pot up until the fill point. Then you close the lid on the pot to retain the heat and while doing that leave the flavour sachet on top of the lid. That should take about 3-5 minutes. Afterwards open the lid and start stirring slowly and pour the sachet into the pot and then close the lid again, leaving it for 3-5 minutes.

Once that's done open the lid, stir and your pot noodles are ready to eat!
No i don't eat them.
There not the most healthy of options you could choose to eat.

Latest