The Student Room Group

To all the indian guys and girls out there what do you go for ..Looks or Personality

Hey Indians
what do you mainly go for .. a persons looks or their personality? and why

Scroll to see replies

I look for dem big tiddies, I look for dat big boooootys why? Because dey nice dats why.
Original post by Gatewaymerge
I look for dem big tiddies, I look for dat big boooootys why? Because dey nice dats why.

the truth has been spoken 🙌🏾
Reply 4

shallow :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
shallow :smile:

Is it really doe?
Personally I am more attracted to personality, but looks make me stay. Sexual attraction is quite important in a relationship imo, despite having never been in one!
Reply 7
Is it really doe?

in my opinion yea
Reply 8
Original post by AnIndianGuy
Personally I am more attracted to personality, but looks make me stay. Sexual attraction is quite important in a relationship imo, despite having never been in one!

what if the sexual attraction isn't there but you really like the persons personality
what if the sexual attraction isn't there but you really like the persons personality

To be honest in today's society I find it that most people get to know the personalities of those who are supposedly "good-looking" so not everyone's personalities are explored. For me I'd probably have a really good friendship with that person and nothing more. Although attraction can develop over time.
in my opinion yea

Are you indian yourself?
vell as my auntie alvays says, the bishes cannot resist a man who has his own german vip so how about it ladies, all of my gold is 24 carats

Attachment not found

Come on ladies, don't be shy, the moustache does not tickle too much i promise u xxx
Are you indian yourself?

yes
yes

Male or Female?
Reply 14
Indian women are the least shallow of all races imo

I am often shocked at the looks difference between Indian male and Female partners.

And in no other races as well, do I see so many age gap relationships. Like a beautiful mid 20's Indian female holding hands with a fat balding greying mid 40's something looking Indian dude.
Reply 15
why are indian men looking for big asses lol you need a big dick do deal with it
Original post by ANM775
Indian women are the least shallow of all races imo

I am often shocked at the looks difference between Indian male and Female partners.

And in no other races as well, do I see so many age gap relationships. Like a beautiful mid 20's Indian female holding hands with a fat balding greying mid 40's something looking Indian dude.

Lol yeah some Indians females don't really care about looks
Original post by burt.
why are indian men looking for big asses lol you need a big dick do deal with it

lmao your the one in that other indian post hahha
Male or Female?

that doesn't concern you
Reply 19
lmao your the one in that other indian post hahha

thats me lmao im just here to take the piss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending