The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
well, im not really sure at the moment, i gues im quite content at about 8A* 3A and 1B. but a part of me just thinking damn i could have got 10A*s. (Thats cos i only revised my gcse the day and night b4 every exam). If only... well im happy... i think... wait... im happy!!...wait... im good...:wink::cool:
well im happy with mine even though i coulda tried harder in science and a few others lol but i did enough to get into college so im happy and considering the school i go im happy because my school only gets about 53% pass rate below englands average of 58% and i passed everything whooo hooo:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Art :C
Add maths FSMQ: E (didnt concertrate on this) happy i got something though:biggrin:
Maths :B :biggrin:
Double award science : BB :smile:
Citizenship short course : B
English : B
English Lit : C :frown: oh well
History : A ( that was a nice little surprise lol) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Business and comunication systems : C the best i could get lol only did foundation and good because i didnt even do the lesson
GNVQ media: Communication and Production : Merit :BBBB whooo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

well done everyone
im happy :biggrin:
Reply 63
Very proud of my 6 A*s, 4 As (and B in ad maths) overall! However, a little disappointed with only an A in English Literature - I was really hoping for an A*, and was only 5 marks off :frown:

However, that's minor in comparison to proudness for my other results :smile:
dancingbeth
On the other hand I feel miffed about the A in economics ruining what would have been a straight streak of A*s and everyone making sarcastic comments to me about it :mad:

I know what you mean about the sarky comments. (not that I'd ever get straight A*s, but I'll get back to the point) I've got almost all A's and A*s, just that silly B in drama went and ruined it! When my mum rang my dad with my results, his first question was "which subject was the B?" aaaaahhh.
PROUD! 12 A*, 1A and 1B from an average state school.
Reply 66
I am very proud. :biggrin:
Reply 67
Im proud .. 5a's , 5'bs and 3 c's .
I wanted to get higher but there you go.
lol

I did jack all for 2 years and managed to get 8A* and 2A's....Its cuz I'm muslim...y'all know its true!...lol..I just prayed through out the night before results day...and it payed off

Some ppl worked bloody hard for 2 years and all i did was pray for about 2 hours....and I beat them...yay..sorry...I sound lyk a ********...but if u ask my friends, they're like, "Oh ye, Yusuf is a complete slacker!"....lol...Even my geo teacher said that once...
Reply 69
Very happy with mine.
Reply 70
Very happy! I exceeded my expectations so I'm over the mood :biggrin:
Reply 71
holla_at_ya
lol

I did jack all for 2 years and managed to get 8A* and 2A's

I did exactly the same but got 7A*s and 4 A's. A-Level is harder though :wink:
^

Ah yes...but I prayed 4 2 hours aswell which made all the difference...lol...

I'm trying to prepare 4 A Level's by learning the specs and txt books....thats right...Im not a nerd....:rolleyes: ....well I actually have near photographic memory, so its not too difficult....
Reply 73
All my A-Level work was concentrated into 2 weeks before the exams :s-smilie:
wot advice can u give 4 A Levels?

Learn the Text Book?
Do all the PP's
How different is the technique than GCSE's?
Reply 75
Wouldn't bother with anything know. Just pay attention in lessons :wink:
cool
Reply 77
What subjects are you planning on doing?
yh lol

just changed my sig....
Im thinking of Medicine...But I dunno...I like the financial side....

so im keeping my options open....what about u?

Latest