Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
magnum
of course you will fit in!
theres plenty of people who will be in the same boat as you

i hope so!:smile: im sort of dreading freshers week if its going to mainly consist of drunken people partying all night.. altho drunk people are very very funny to watch! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Lool yea... are you asian bro?
Reply 4
sunny321
hey everyone, i just wanted to know if there are any non clubbers etc going to brunel this year?
I dont mind people clubbing drinking and partying, but i dont really do that sort of stuff myself, and im worried that i wont fit in:frown:

i'm in the same situation aswell haha i dont drink, and not really too keen on clubbing:p: altho pubs are fun!
Reply 5
magnum
Lool yea... are you asian bro?

lol yes i am, how did you guess?:p:
Reply 6
hey don't be silly people don't pass their A levels with respectable grades by partying ! I'm sure Brunel will be a good mix of people and those that are just in it for the partying and not the lectures will soon fail and drop out.
I'm the same thing as well. I do drink if there is an occasion but after one glass I'm already way too merry and sleepy :p:. Clubs and parties are fine every now and then but I rarely ever go to such places. So I'm also quite nervous about fitting in but I suppose we shouldn't be.
Reply 8
sunny321
lol yes i am, how did you guess?:p:

Sunny is a common name bro :biggrin:
Reply 9
this is re-assuring! lol i just wanted some reassurance that there were going to be people there that also dont drink n are keen clubbers! obviously i dont mind going out every now again, same as dimmed star really, but i dont usually go to those places often..

lol what got me so worried was, when students came to my school to try talk about advantages of university, they mainly just said how good the clubs n partying was!
Reply 10
At this rate there isn't going to be anyone to party with..
not ev1 at uni is the same, some ppl like clubbing/drinking, some dont, dont assume ev1 is the same, and im sure u will meet ppl who are just like you.
I don't like clubbing, drinking or extreme partying. I'll go out and have a drink with friends, but that's about it. :biggrin:
Reply 13
Citizen Zero
I don't like clubbing, drinking or extreme partying. I'll go out and have a drink with friends, but that's about it. :biggrin:

I'm a lot like you really, I don't drink, go out clubbing but I do enjoy quieter places like pubs where you can sit with a few of your friends and have a quite drink and a long chat about University life.
Reply 14
Just do what i do and get really drunk and then u wont b aware of ur surroundings. every1 luvs a drunk! Im usually the person hu gets kicked out of parties or sometimes carried out of them just after bein sick on the disco! :wink: Vodka and Red Bull works gr8! shud b drunk this weekend hopefully!
Mr N
I'm a lot like you really, I don't drink, go out clubbing but I do enjoy quieter places like pubs where you can sit with a few of your friends and have a quite drink and a long chat about University life.

Exactly! As long as you're not completely anti-social, then no one will mind. :p:

@ josh2716

Eugh, I hope I don't go out to a club with you; the thought of carrying a drunk with sick dribbling down his chin does not appeal to me! :wink:
Reply 16
you know the people who havn't really partyed before and are worried about having to do so sometimes end up being the craziest ones. BEAR THAT IN MIND PEOPLE *evil laugh*
wow i was having this exact dilemma! but then i thought that there's bound to be some other person in my shoes (in this case the OP!)
You can go clubbing but you don't have to get drunk-at least have an experience and know what it's like. You never know, you might like it. Or is that what you're afraid of? :biggrin:

Anyways, you don't have to go clubbing or get drunk to have fun :smile: You're totally gonna fit it cos I can't imagine what life in Brunel would be like if EVERYONE partied :eek:
Reply 19
even i don't drink although i don't mind partying:biggrin: but no drinking or smoking and i really hope to find some ppl like me at uni as in college ppl thought i am a wierdo as i don't smoke or go clubing :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending