The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Parking

Hi I am travelling from East Lancs to Preston two days a week. Is it worth buying a car parking pass because I noticed that virtually every UCLAN car park appeared to be full ?
Original post by mjr2112
Hi I am travelling from East Lancs to Preston two days a week. Is it worth buying a car parking pass because I noticed that virtually every UCLAN car park appeared to be full ?

Hi Mjr2112,

Getting a parking permit at any university is competitive and the same is true for UCLan. It's very popular so I would suggest it's best you avoid getting a parking pass and commute via public transport or find somewhere else to legally park (not 100% sure where). It's entirely up to you though and if travelling by car is the only option then I would look at every option available in and around the campus.

Hope this helps,

Chelsea :biggrin:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Does anyone use a park and ride to get to UCLAN? And if so which one? Thanks
Original post by Lucy G
Does anyone use a park and ride to get to UCLAN? And if so which one? Thanks

Hi there!

There are lots of transport options to UCLAN, I’ve linked Preston Bus here for you which will show you all the different bus links into Preston!
There is also lots of parking available around UCLan if you are wanting to drive and we are situated about a 10 minute walk from the train station!

I hope this helps!
Rebecca, UCLan Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending