The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Education applications

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone notice that the oxford ed department intends to keep the application on for a deadline later than March 1? Does that mean anything? The current applicants aren't good enough and they're still waiting for better ones? Or simply because they haven't received as many applications as they expected?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by bakersurfer
Yeah! How was your interview? And when did you they send the interview invite to you?

I think it went well, at least if you ask me to do it again I'd probably give out the same answers! And a few weeks ago the invitation came through.
Original post by Anonymous
Did anyone notice that the oxford ed department intends to keep the application on for a deadline later than March 1? Does that mean anything? The current applicants aren't good enough and they're still waiting for better ones? Or simply because they haven't received as many applications as they expected?

I think it's simply because they haven't sent out the offers from the applications in the first batch, after that the status should change I imagine.
Original post by SukimaSL9
I think it's simply because they haven't sent out the offers from the applications in the first batch, after that the status should change I imagine.

Any idea when they will email the successful candidates for the first batch (for the January 6 deadline, right?)
What I know is that for the RDM and CDE strands, it's very likely to be this week as per what we were told in the interview. But for the HE and other strands, maybe in two weeks I think.
What I know is that for the RDM and CDE strands, it's very likely to be this week as per what we were told in the interview. But for the HE and other strands, maybe in two weeks I think.
Any idea when they will email the successful candidates for the first batch (for the January 6 deadline, right?)

I also applied for RDM and had my interview on Febuary 10 after receiving the invite a week before. I was also told the result would be sent to me in early to mid march. Gosh I wish it was more exact of a period (or even a date!) Lol

Fingers crossed for both of us!
Original post by Mirush4862
I also applied for RDM and had my interview on Febuary 10 after receiving the invite a week before. I was also told the result would be sent to me in early to mid march. Gosh I wish it was more exact of a period (or even a date!) Lol

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Wow then it was close to mine. I had mine on the 7th and Ariel told me I should hear back in early March, but I saw someone interviewed on 15th got told to hear back in two weeks. So, I think the chances that we get our final outcomes this week are good. I wish so too! And yes fingers crossed for both of us! I think a good sign would be Ariel telling you to email her any course-related question in the meantime at the end of the interview, as I think if she doesn't want you on board, she wouldn't bother saying that.
Hey, did anyone receive any offer?
Anyone hear anything new?
Anyones button gone?
Yes, mine!
Anyones button gone?

Yes, mine!

Did you respond to your own question? Does that mean your button was gone too?
Did you respond to your own question? Does that mean your button was gone too?

Ali alibaba Alibaba shigekuailedeqingnian
Anyones button gone?

Just found that my button is gone, but not sure if that went yesterday or this morning. Fingers crossed.
Has anyone also received an offer from Msc Education (RDM)? Down for a chat? :smile:
RDM! And January deadline for me. So I should hear back two weeks earlier than you haha

Hi SukimaSL9! Have you heard back from RDM?
Original post by Mirush4862
Hi SukimaSL9! Have you heard back from RDM?

Yes Mirush. I got in. Congrats to you also. Spending the weekend finally with no stress.
Yes Mirush. I got in. Congrats to you also. Spending the weekend finally with no stress.

Same!!! Congrats to both of us! Would you like to connect?
Same!!! Congrats to both of us! Would you like to connect?

Yeah sure. Do you use any social media thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending