The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Education applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah sure. Do you use any social media thing?

Yes, I just sent you a DM.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Anyone else in social and digital strands here?
had my interview today for msc in education (comparative and international policy), any idea by when i should expect my decision?
I notice that for the 2023 intake, only CDE pathway is still accepting applications. Does that imply anything? Anyone received offer for the CDE pathway 2023?

Original post by SukimaSL9
I think it's simply because they haven't sent out the offers from the applications in the first batch, after that the status should change I imagine.
have you received any offer from CDE? down for a chat?
Original post by SukimaSL9
What I know is that for the RDM and CDE strands, it's very likely to be this week as per what we were told in the interview. But for the HE and other strands, maybe in two weeks I think.
Social digital ed??
I’m in comparative and international education!
Original post by Anonymous
Social digital ed??
Reply 67
Original post by Evaaeri
Hi, you don't have the be a UK citizen (I am but by naturalisation as I'm originally Polish, so I have dual British/Polish citizenship) but you must have the QTS or be a qualified teacher. I have the QTS but I know that there are people on the course who are international students -maybe you must be a qualified teacher in your country of origin? Have you considered applying or have you chosen a different course?
Hi, do you have any information about "qts requirement" for international applicants? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending