The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

What is Hertfordshire uni like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hehe. Just so you know you might not be able to get you mum around moving in time if you book now. But if you'd booked as soon as you got the schedule it might have been possible. Just so you know.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 121
does anyone know if flat E is on the bottom floor?
Reply 122
Flat E in which accommodation?
Reply 123
Officer08
does anyone know if flat E is on the bottom floor?

Second floor :smile: It's opposite the door i used to use when i lived in Fern :smile:
Reply 124
thats mad!!!:woo: cheers thanks
Reply 125
=P small world >.<
Ohhh kk im considering not going to herts now :/....wow so many negative points.
hupper12345
Ohhh kk im considering not going to herts now :/....wow so many negative points.

It sounds more negative that it is really. I think so anyway. People like to complain, you won't find a university where everything is perfect. :smile:
Visit an open day and decide for yourself!
Reply 128
Yeah, it does sound worse than it is!
As with any uni, you do need to have a look around before you decide.
I think I came here like 3 or 4 times just to make sure.
Reply 129
As with everything, people are more inclined to complain about something than they are to praise it.
Reply 130
Hey everybody :smile:

Could anybody give some comments on the computing department please? If the computer science courses department are good quality then that's enough for me :smile:

I would make a new thread for this if I weren't so lazy..
I'm in my third year and I absolutely love it! The Uni has spent so much money now building new housing and even though theres just one club its on campus and you see everyone you know there, its also easy to get to other clubs with student buses. It's worth coming to have a look :biggrin: I've met so many amazing people here it's been the best time of my life I don't ever want to leave!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending