The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science

Scroll to see replies

ProjectGaz
I know! About a grand although I did find one place that did it for £750, still a LOT of money to invest considering the job doesn't pay an amazing salary! Have you done yours?

in the process now
A group has been made on facebook for students starting at greenwich in 2010..

Please only join if you have been offered a place.
drbeansri
A group has been made on facebook for students starting at greenwich in 2010..

Please only join if you have been offered a place.

hello have just tried to join do i have to wait to be accepted ? chees mate talk to you soon :biggrin:
Night all, have a good weekend and maybe some news on Mon
Reply 1784
Hi,
my colleague hasn not joined this site yet but has had an interview in March for paramedic Science at UWE. She was wondering if there were anybody on here who have had an interview and waiting for a reply. UWE told her to expect to hear between beginning and middle of April, so not long now.
She's 27 and currently on an Access course. Anyone else doing the same? Would be great to hear from fellow wannabe paramedics :biggrin:
hunnybee
Hi,
my colleague hasn not joined this site yet but has had an interview in March for paramedic Science at UWE. She was wondering if there were anybody on here who have had an interview and waiting for a reply. UWE told her to expect to hear between beginning and middle of April, so not long now.
She's 27 and currently on an Access course. Anyone else doing the same? Would be great to hear from fellow wannabe paramedics :biggrin:

Quite a few people here are waiting to here from UWE. I had the interview, but withdrew from them as I accepted an unconditional offer elsewhere (for paramedic science still). Good luck to her, and at least one of the competition is out :P
Reply 1786
chriscpritchard
Quite a few people here are waiting to here from UWE. I had the interview, but withdrew from them as I accepted an unconditional offer elsewhere (for paramedic science still). Good luck to her, and at least one of the competition is out :P

Aw thanks for the quick reply Chriscpritchard, congratulation for getting an unconditional offer and good luck x
hunnybee
Hi,

hey, I'm joining UWE in September. I applied for 2009 but it was full so I got deferred but I rememer how painful the wait for a response was!!
There are a couple of people on here awaiting a response but there's also a facebook group called 'UWE paramedic science 2010' where we're all keeping in touch with each other so might be better to have a look through there as there are a couple of people in the same boat as your friend.
I hope she hears back soon!!
hunnybee
Hi,

I'm still waiting to hear from uwe following my interview 3rd march. Very nerve wracking, been v stressed!
hunnybee
Hi,

Im 34 and am nearing the end of my access course too.. i have been accepted at greenwich!!.. fingers crossed that she gets in.. them access courses are a long hard slog!
Still waiting for northampton, really starting to annoy me now, most people would have heard back from them by now :frown:
Sam_Coburn
Still waiting for northampton, really starting to annoy me now, most people would have heard back from them by now :frown:

They take an age don't worry. If you ring them they'll probably tell you.
Someone on the UWE 2010 facebook page who had an interview was told the last interviews are on Thursday.
Reply 1793
Hi guys. You know chrispritchard passed his driving test :woo:. Many congratulations. Also 100th post :p:
Sam_Coburn

Don't worry..I doubt anyone has heard yet! As Happy suggested..give em a ring and I bet they'll tell you one way or the other ;o)
jwn09
Hi guys. You know chrispritchard passed his driving test :woo:. Many congratulations. Also 100th post :p:

Yay! Well done Chris! :biggrin:
Reply 1796
Hi everyone, thanks ever so much for your replies!! I have let her know and she is going to join here and also the face book group.

She did ring today and they said they have not made any decisions as yet.

Thanks again x x
Lazaroo
Yay! Well done Chris! :biggrin:

:P thanks, doctor completed C1 medical form today :smile: (he'd missed out a box), gonna be sending it off tomorrow :biggrin:!
Hello boys and girls, regarding Northampton, gave them a call. They said the tutors are still making their final decisions and will be sending out replies in about a week or 2 weeks time... So keep checking your ucas track. What a head **** lol Keeps putting my army career as a medic on delay, plus got a massive assignment due in next week which will be a waste of time if i dont get in! The things ya do ey lol
Sam_Coburn
Hello boys and girls, regarding Northampton, gave them a call. They said the tutors are still making their final decisions and will be sending out replies in about a week or 2 weeks time... So keep checking your ucas track. What a head **** lol Keeps putting my army career as a medic on delay, plus got a massive assignment due in next week which will be a waste of time if i dont get in! The things ya do ey lol

Ahh bugger! They were all off last week and they are marking our portfolios at the moment so they are prob very snowed under..doesn't help you much tho :0(

Quick Reply

Latest