The Student Room Group
Reply 1
no-one yet? i'd like someone to panic with! lol
Reply 2
Not yet!! I've applied there though so hopefully I'll hear something soon... I also applied to Cardiff for anatomy as my 5th choice, and I got an offer from them two days ago - yay!!
Reply 3
Oh don't worry about it already! Cardiff interview up till March, you have plenty of time left.
Reply 4
n7v, well done on ur anatomy offer woop! and as ribbons says, don't fret over getting an interivew. i really didn't want one this early. im soo not ready aahh!
Reply 5
sheena18
i really didn't want one this early. im soo not ready aahh!

And Cardiff only send out their decision at the end of March, regardless of the outcome or the date of the interview. It must be frustrating to wait for absolute ages to hear back.
Reply 6
yup! grrr
Reply 7
i received a teenie-weenie post card telling me that they received my application after i sent an email asking them about the status of my application. but thats all i have heard so far. very depressing really :frown:
Reply 8
i havnt go any acknowlegement eithr..soo just waiting and waiting and better hearing from them erly than not at all
I have an ineterview for the 4th December! argh!!!!! So much to do, so little time
Reply 10
Well done. :smile:
Reply 11
wow well done!

Latest

Trending

Trending