The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
noone said it was offensive, but you wouldn't go this white guy at work blah blah blah, you would go this guy at work. It just comes across as a bit unsual...if you know what i mean:redface:
Reply 21
yeh sorry didnt mean no harm, i just think this guy at work is an idiot.
Reply 22
I call my BOSS a lazy **** regularly.

And another boss I call an incompetent buffoon.

You really don't wanna hear what I call my peons.
Reply 23
as a joke or you really mean it?
Reply 24
mixture of both really...It's not a joke, but its usually fairly good natured.
Reply 25
02mik_e
what has that got to do with anything?

Presumably, a black fellow is expected to have more of a grasp of what being discriminated against is like.

All the same, I think this is trolling.
Reply 26
No it isn't.
02mik_e
noone said it was offensive, but you wouldn't go this white guy at work blah blah blah, you would go this guy at work. It just comes across as a bit unsual...if you know what i mean:redface:

OP was offended at being called 'young guy' (if not then I misinterpreted).
Reply 28
lol nah not young guy, just the tone he said bloody young guy blah blah. anyways its all cool now, cba with it.
Reply 29
lol telling anyone he was a "black guy" was completely irrelevant, its kinda saying that he abused you because hes black, so i do say it was offensive.
Get a grip of yourself. People are going to treat you a lot worse than that during your life time. A lot worse.
Not suprised he had a go at you with that kind of attitude.
why did you point out that he's black? what's that got to do with anything ?

and if you don't like it, report him?
1) Noone agrees with your pathetic little rant. That one didn't work out now, did it.

2) The fact that you said 'black guy' has just brought in yet ANOTHER race rant on TSR...lawl to that.

3) It is a job, you're getting paid to work so that's what he asked. Don't expect a pink, flowery carpet with fairy dust springled on you and cakes to be offered when you start for work.

4) Yeah the guy is probably pissed off a tad. Who cares? Don't let it get in the way of you earning the papers homeslice, get the money like Fiddy. Don't knock the hustle G :wink: . Do your work, get on with it, keep to yourself if need be, stop whining and think about the money you're earning and yes you probably won't be doing that for the rest of your life...do you know why? 'Cause you're a swell dude. :cool:

5) Advice > Think before you post up some little complaint. If you have a look a previous posts you may realise what members may, and will most probably say to a thread such as this.

Yeah I agree with your suggestion...
Tell the powers that be that "The low-life black guy - who must be so depressed 'cause hes 45 and in admin - abused me"

When I saw this thread I assumed it was someone who'd been sexually abused :eek:

Anyway, later Jade Goody.

I'm joking. You're not racist, just stupid. :smile:
Reply 34
damn, your post was even more pathetic than mine lol.
Reply 35
Thing is that people often, without realising it, do this; i.e. make reference to another's distinguishing characteristics when thinking/talking about them. If OP had said "This midget told me to **** off" it wouldn't mean he hates midgets, or that he was consciously associating midgetry with petulance; it's just the way people's brains work.
Originally posted by v2006
damn, your post was even more pathetic than mine lol

Don't get peefed Ian Smith, I was actually giving you some sound advice. You annoyed me the fact that you, well, Its kinda obvious in my previous post.:rolleyes:

I'm glad we've all come to the conclusion that your post was pathetic, as was your attempt at a comeback. Go and chase goats, you v-troll-2006

BTW Does your shift button not work?

Va, Va, Va VEE-UNIT 2006!!

Latest

Trending

Trending