The Student Room Group

CSR/1801/17 - Higher Executive Officer (HEO) Data Analyst (External)

Anyone applied for this job? I got through the numerical and verbal reasoning sections...crashed on the analysis section. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by James673
Anyone applied for this job? I got through the numerical and verbal reasoning sections...crashed on the analysis section. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

Did you have an assessment centre for this role?
Reply 2
Original post by shaund1
Did you have an assessment centre for this role?

Yes. Did you?
Reply 3
yes i did mate! Not sure if it went well or not. I think the interview went good, well considering it was after that long exercise! How do you think yours went?
Reply 4
Original post by shaund1
yes i did mate! Not sure if it went well or not. I think the interview went good, well considering it was after that long exercise! How do you think yours went?

Same. I think the interview went as well as it could have done. Think I fluffed the first part of the excercise by waffling on. The report writing went much better though.
Reply 5
fingers crossed! which location did you apply for? Any idea when we find out?
Reply 6
Original post by shaund1
fingers crossed! which location did you apply for? Any idea when we find out?

I applied for Newcastle, how about you? I'm hoping the week after next, think next week is the final week of interviews.
Reply 7
I applied for London. Yh hopefully the sooner the better. It will be interesting to see how many roles they actually have. I know the external post had 50 posts but apparently so did the internal! i assume its 50 in total but could be 100.
Reply 8
Original post by shaund1
I applied for London. Yh hopefully the sooner the better. It will be interesting to see how many roles they actually have. I know the external post had 50 posts but apparently so did the internal! i assume its 50 in total but could be 100.

I'm hoping they have 100. 50 internal and 50 external. Otherwise the job advert is a bit mislead.
Anybody heard anything after their assessment centre?
Reply 10
Nothing as of yet! yourself?
No, I'd imagine they have a fair few to go through though, can't see going through 160 lots of those assessments being a quick process nevermind the interview notes!
Reply 12
That's true! How did you find the exercise? Which location did you apply for?
As far as I can tell it went well, It's hard to tell exactly what they were looking for though and the write-up time went so quickly, interview went smoothly enough, no major prompting or obvious follow up questions! I have applied for Manchester, would be nice to know the geographical spread of positions to have an idea how many of the 50 positions are actually where I have applied for... How did you find the whole 4 1/2ish hours?
Reply 14
I think it went well although the exercise could have been better i think and thinking about it now, i think i waffled on a bit too much. I applied for the london office! fingers crossed!
You'll be fine, probably just over thinking it while your waiting! Is your civil service jobs still showing "scheduled for assessment"?
Reply 16
yes it is. Must be the same for everyone
Reply 17
anyone heard anything?
Nothing here
Reply 19
quite surprising that they still haven't got back to us yet! Do you think they have let unsuccessful candidates know first?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending