The Student Room Group

Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2022

Just received my rejection from Property Fast stream after FSB.
Does anyone know when the first emails about DAS normally come through?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MartiniMaybe
Just received my rejection from Property Fast stream after FSB.
Does anyone know when the first emails about DAS normally come through

I was told late spring yesterday so certainly a while yet
Reply 2
Leaving a comment here to keeo myself updated in the future. Good luck everyone.
Reply 3
"Good Afternoon,

The DAS Scheme is not yet running, candidates who are eligible for this will be contacted directly once the scheme begins later on this year."

Sent them a cheeky email and this was the response, so I guess we should all leave it for now and come back later.
Reply 4
Original post by Abzino1
"Good Afternoon,

The DAS Scheme is not yet running, candidates who are eligible for this will be contacted directly once the scheme begins later on this year."

Sent them a cheeky email and this was the response, so I guess we should all leave it for now and come back later.

Hi, just wondering what the email is to contact them?
Reply 5
Original post by glh216
Hi, just wondering what the email is to contact them?

Hey,

I dont think they have a specific one for DAS, so I sent it to the standard Fast Stream email.

[email protected]
Likewise - also posting to keep informed for the DAS scheme. Seems like last year was around April time? What sort of scores did you guys get for the FSAC?
Reply 7
10.09 for PD and Commercial
Scored 10.73 at FSAC. 19.75/24 at FSB for PD.
Reply 9
I scored 10.96 for FBS & 18.5 for PD FSB. Does anyone know which score they prioritse when evaluating/ likelihood of getting offered a role?
Reply 10
Original post by Joel0307
I scored 10.96 for FBS & 18.5 for PD FSB. Does anyone know which score they prioritse when evaluating/ likelihood of getting offered a role?

I believe they only look at your AC score. However if you have gone through to FSB for some schemes. It is likely that they will offer a role within that area, in other words those schemes have their own DAS.

I got this from reading previous threads, so I am not entirey sure. However, I am confident that they only look at your AC score and not your FSB.
Reply 11
Hi everyone, received an email about expression of interest for an EO role via DAS earlier today (29/03/2022). I scored 9.5 at FSAC, having been considered for Diplo and Generalist, so good luck to all of you who are waiting for your email. Fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by jts1998
Hi everyone, received an email about expression of interest for an EO role via DAS earlier today (29/03/2022). I scored 9.5 at FSAC, having been considered for Diplo and Generalist, so good luck to all of you who are waiting for your email. Fingers crossed! :smile:

Congratulations!!!!! Im glad they are beginning to send out emails.

FYI to anyone who may potentially be in line for a HEO role, please remember that they are usually sent out later. To reiterate, you will likely be waiting longer than those who will receive emails for EO roles. Please be patient.
Reply 13
Original post by Silhouette_A
Same. Also received an email to express interest for EO positions in a range of departments. My FSAC score was 9.25

Hey,

Congratulations!! May I ask what options they gave you? If thats okay with you of course.
Original post by Abzino1
Congratulations!!!!! Im glad they are beginning to send out emails.

FYI to anyone who may potentially be in line for a HEO role, please remember that they are usually sent out later. To reiterate, you will likely be waiting longer than those who will receive emails for EO roles. Please be patient.

Do you know how much longer is the wait for the HEO roles?
Reply 15
Do you know how much longer is the wait for the HEO roles?

Last year it looked like 2-3 weeks before they started sending them out. But some people were left waiting for a really long time sadly.
Original post by Abzino1
Last year it looked like 2-3 weeks before they started sending them out. But some people were left waiting for a really long time sadly.

Thanks. I think with my score of 10.6 I’m looking at a HO role but would like to know sooner rather than later. I’m finishing university at the beginning of June and don’t have a job lined up yet, would love to join the Civil Service but I might have to start applying for other positions rather than just waiting for DAS. Been reading the threads from previous years and some people didn’t start their posting until mid December which is a really long wait!
Reply 17
Thanks. I think with my score of 10.6 I’m looking at a HO role but would like to know sooner rather than later. I’m finishing university at the beginning of June and don’t have a job lined up yet, would love to join the Civil Service but I might have to start applying for other positions rather than just waiting for DAS. Been reading the threads from previous years and some people didn’t start their posting until mid December which is a really long wait!

Yeah definitely wouldn't rely on just the DAS. Carry on job hunting just in case. The Transport for London Graduate Scheme opened yesterday, they have different programmes available. You could give that a shot if youre interested.
Does anyone know if DAS is sent straight after rejection for FSB? I haven't received a DAS email however still have 1 stream left (not holding my breathe). I only scored 10:38 which is still incredibly low however have seen some DAS been offered for a score of 9 for EO.
Reply 19
Original post by Mollymonstar
Does anyone know if DAS is sent straight after rejection for FSB? I haven't received a DAS email however still have 1 stream left (not holding my breathe). I only scored 10:38 which is still incredibly low however have seen some DAS been offered for a score of 9 for EO.

10.38 is a great score.

According to past threads invitations are usually sent to EO's first then HEO's a few weeks or so later. One of the reasons for this is because individuals like yourself who are still waiting for FSB results (I hope you get in) are pretty much stuck in a limbo. So they need to give you your complete results back before they can even start sending out emails. Especially since they start from the top down for HEO's.

So naturally, Expression of Interest emails for HEO's always take longer than EO's.

If its okay with you, please do share when you get all your FSB results. It might give us a decent indication as to when HEO emails will be sent out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending