The Student Room Group

CSR/1801/17 - Higher Executive Officer (HEO) Data Analyst (External)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shaund1
quite surprising that they still haven't got back to us yet! Do you think they have let unsuccessful candidates know first?

No idea how they will work it, I'd assume the rejection emails go out in a batch once they have sorted through everyone they want to offer places to but I could be wrong. Given the start dates are March-May I'd imagine it's low priority for them as most employers will only want 4 weeks notice, of course the longer they leave it the more potential candidates may have accepted other jobs though.
Reply 21
how did you score?
4's and 5's - unsuccessful, how did you do?
Reply 23
5s mate. unsuccessful too unfortunately. What was your total exercise score thing at the bottom?
18.25, you?
Reply 25
17.05. Bummer!
No mention of any reserve list or anything either on the email, I thought I read somewhere about being placed on a reserve list or potentially being offered a lower grade or similar? (May have read that elsewhere though) Shame as it's something I'd be good at but not quite what they are looking for.
Anyone here waiting for their pre-employment checks to finish? Tentative start date of the 29th Jan and I've not heard a thing.
Reply 28
Where you starting at?
Original post by James673
Where you starting at?

Leeds
I have this assessment centre coming up, what is the excel/report on? Or any other tips. Thanks
Original post by nathan678
I have this assessment centre coming up, what is the excel/report on? Or any other tips. Thanks

Hi!, Have you already done ur assessment centre? If you have, do u have any tips about the analysis and interview? im really anxious, any help is much appreciated
Reply 32
Original post by Kawaii Suzuki
Hi!, Have you already done ur assessment centre? If you have, do u have any tips about the analysis and interview? im really anxious, any help is much appreciated

Hi, have you attended your assessment centre yet?
Has anyone heard back after the assessment centre yet?
Reply 34
Nope still waiting...they did say w/c 8th April in the lat email I received, wouldn’t be surprised if they push it further back again.
Yeah I got the same email about the 8th. How did you think the assessment day went?
Reply 36
Original post by Milly23456
Yeah I got the same email about the 8th. How did you think the assessment day went?

Such a slow process isn’t it! I’m honestly not sure, found it difficult as I’ve not done anything like it before.
How do you think you got on?
Original post by Czja
Such a slow process isn’t it! I’m honestly not sure, found it difficult as I’ve not done anything like it before.
How do you think you got on?

Same as you really- not sure. I’ve never done anything like it either so hard to tell how it went. Just hoping for good news!
Reply 38
Original post by Milly23456
Same as you really- not sure. I’ve never done anything like it either so hard to tell how it went. Just hoping for good news!

I’ve just logged into my account too see that I’ve been unsuccessful, didn’t score very highly, mainly 2s and 3s...ah well, on to the next one!
Reply 39
Hi, I was given a provisional offer, just completed some forms for security clearnance. How far along is everyone else? Has anyone recieved a formal offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending