The Student Room Group

Hindu boy and Muslim girl killed in India by Muslims for allegedly having an affair.

"Police on Wednesday recovered bodies of a Hindu boy (15) and a Muslim girl (14) from different places in Bihar’s West Champaran district and suspected the two might have been killed over an affair."

"The West Champaran police arrested three relatives of the girl and said that they are waiting for the postmortem report for further investigation. The boy and girl, from adjoining villages of Nautan, studied in different schools. The boy had gone missing on Monday night."

“Prima facie investigation suggests the two were killed over an affair by the girl’s relatives. We have arrested the girl’s brother Alauddin Ansari and uncles Gulsanovar Mian and Aamir Mian on suspicion of killing the two.”

"Nautan police station in-charge Kundan Kumar said the girl’s body was recovered from the bank of Chandravat river near Khap Tola. He said that the boy’s body was recovered from Sareh."

“The body of the girl was dumped into a gorge, smeared with salt and covered with mud close to the Chandravat river. The body has been exhumed by the police. The boy’s body was recovered 2 km away from the girl’s house,” Superintendent of Police, Bettiah, Vinay told PTI.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bihar-muslim-girl-hindu-boy-found-dead-girls-kin-held-4961159/

Scroll to see replies

We should probably make a thread about the hindu rohingyas that are being killed in Myanmar by Muslim rohingyas aswell.
Wonder if the Islamist Apologist Squad are gonna be here complaining about the BBC for not covering this, somehow I doubt it :beard:
awful. i dont understand how someone could just kill their own child/others children like that
1.8 people die every second of each and every day 24/7. There are many means of death and there is one certainty. "The wages of sin is death". There are no accidents, no so called suicides. The death of the wicked by the hands of the wicked is targeted.

The breath of man is in the hand of the Almighty who can take it away as and when He pleases.

He also can and does make life unbearable for those who deny Him and openly declare their enmity against Him.
Original post by faloodeh
awful. i dont understand how someone could just kill their own child/others children like that

Agreed.

Original post by CuriousGuy777
"Police on Wednesday recovered bodies of a Hindu boy (15) and a Muslim girl (14) from different places in Bihar’s West Champaran district and suspected the two might have been killed over an affair."

"The West Champaran police arrested three relatives of the girl and said that they are waiting for the postmortem report for further investigation. The boy and girl, from adjoining villages of Nautan, studied in different schools. The boy had gone missing on Monday night."

“Prima facie investigation suggests the two were killed over an affair by the girl’s relatives. We have arrested the girl’s brother Alauddin Ansari and uncles Gulsanovar Mian and Aamir Mian on suspicion of killing the two.”

"Nautan police station in-charge Kundan Kumar said the girl’s body was recovered from the bank of Chandravat river near Khap Tola. He said that the boy’s body was recovered from Sareh."

“The body of the girl was dumped into a gorge, smeared with salt and covered with mud close to the Chandravat river. The body has been exhumed by the police. The boy’s body was recovered 2 km away from the girl’s house,” Superintendent of Police, Bettiah, Vinay told PTI.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bihar-muslim-girl-hindu-boy-found-dead-girls-kin-held-4961159/

I really hate the trend of extracurricular killings in India... How could anyone think the correct response to anything is killing another person! I don't think they'll stop anytime soon though, there's too much stock in solving issues with panchayat etc than letting the law take care of it. In this case obviously the kids didn't even do anything wrong :frown:
This is awful and any type of killings should be condemned.As a Muslim,I can't bear the thought of this kind of stuff happening in the world.No one deserves to be killed like this.
Also to the idiot above,stop trying to show Muslims in a bad light.
Original post by faloodeh

The world is a cruel place unfortunately.
Original post by Poooky
Agreed.

I really hate the trend of extracurricular killings in India... How could anyone think the correct response to anything is killing another person! I don't think they'll stop anytime soon though, there's too much stock in solving issues with panchayat etc than letting the law take care of it. In this case obviously the kids didn't even do anything wrong :frown:

I agree it is unfortunate. Things will only change with time.

They happen like literally daily. Not just in India but across South Asia.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
1.8 people die every second of each and every day 24/7. There are many means of death and there is one certainty. "The wages of sin is death". There are no accidents, no so called suicides. The death of the wicked by the hands of the wicked is targeted.

The breath of man is in the hand of the Almighty who can take it away as and when He pleases.

He also can and does make life unbearable for those who deny Him and openly declare their enmity against Him.

Ok
Original post by arizonaidiot
This is awful and any type of killings should be condemned.As a Muslim,I can't bear the thought of this kind of stuff happening in the world.No one deserves to be killed like this.

I agree, thank you for your post. I too condemn all killing done in the name of Hinduism.

Which idiot?
Disgusting. Whoever did it should be executed
We should probably make a thread about the hindu rohingyas that are being killed in Myanmar by Muslim rohingyas aswell.

Or the Muslim Rohingyas being killed by the Buddhists.

You mean by the Buddhist majority. There is no evidence that Muslim Rohingyas are killing Hindu Rohingyas.
Original post by akbar0123
You mean by the Buddhist majority. There is no evidence that Muslim Rohingyas are killing Hindu Rohingyas.

Ofc its the Muslims thats the bad guys :facepalm:
Original post by BintM
Ofc its the Muslims thats the bad guys :facepalm:

Exactly. The situation in Myanmar is all messed up. The only clear evidence we have is for Rohingyas overall being ethnically cleansed by the Buddhist majority. All the news about Hindu rohingyas being killed by Muslim rohingyas and Muslim rohingyas apparently setting fire to their homes or attacking the Buddhist majority are all unverified, most likely part of the Myanmar government's 'divide and rule' propaganda strategy.
Reply 17
I disagree with the marriage itself since Muslim are only allowed to marry people of the book, but killing someone for marrying a Hindu or killing the Hindu they married is a disgrace, abolsutely disgusting behaviour. I hope the perpetrator, no matter what his religion is, is given a trial and punished appropriately. Whether that's the death penalty or life in prison is the court's decision.
Original post by arizonaidiot

Nobody needs to try to show muslims in a bad light.They do that themselves quite well.
Original post by akbar0123
Exactly. The situation in Myanmar is all messed up. The only clear evidence we have is for Rohingyas overall being ethnically cleansed by the Buddhist majority. All the news about Hindu rohingyas being killed by Muslim rohingyas and Muslim rohingyas apparently setting fire to their homes or attacking the Buddhist majority are all unverified, most likely part of the Myanmar government's 'divide and rule' propaganda strategy.

Its sad. Sad how not enough is being done to stop the ethnic cleansing. Disgusting, couldn't get more spiteful.
Even if it did happen, the Muslims are under far greater oppression than the Buddhists.

:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending