The Student Room Group

Hindu boy and Muslim girl killed in India by Muslims for allegedly having an affair.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CuriousGuy777
I am not blaming Muslims. What I'm asking is whether you condemn this act carried out by muslims or not? Just like I condemn any kill or violence done by Hindus.

Do you know what? We don't okay? Is that the answer you want to hear?

Of course we do, a murder is a murder thus unjustifiable.
Original post by MiszShortee786
She means that if a Muslim or a group of Muslim have carried out an attack then all Muslims WILL NOT be liable to be blamed.

Just like the white guy in America who shot numerous amount of individuals in a school. The news outlets didn't collate all the white individuals together they singled him out.

Same should be done with Muslims.

Why do you not worship the cupcake but you worship Allah? we even have our very own Church, all you have to do is worship the Cupcake and not the muffin because you will be punished if you associate any partners with the Cupcake!

The cupcake is all delicious, all flavourful!

Worship the Cupcake and except their is none but the Cupcake.:closedeyes:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Cessa*
Why was Job put to the test?

It was the Almighty that brought up the subject of Job with Satan and it was necessary that Job be tried. There was something in Job that required dealing with and it was dealt with.

Based on the greatest speech of Sovereign declaration Chapters 38 to the end. It suggests that Job was presumptuous in certain areas and this also involves pride. I also think that Jobs testing was necessary for his friends and for all those that would read the book of Job.

Interestingly, it has been hinted that Job, being a gentile, was a warning to the Hebrews that the Eternal Almighty could raise up a man from the Gentiles if He so wished. I am also of this hinted opinion.

It is said that the Book of Job is the oldest of the scriptures and pre-dated the writings of Moses.
Original post by worship Cupcake
Why do you not worship the cupcake but you worship Allah, we even have our very own Church, all you have to do is worship the Cupcake and not the muffin because you will be punished if you associate any partners with the Cupcake!

The cupcake is all delicious, all flavourful!

Worship the Cupcake and except their is none but the Cupcake

Not you again. Go away.
Original post by BintM
Religion doesn't come into this. Any attack should be condemned whoever its done by. I'm not sure why you're even asking lol

Lol so why were you playing the victim card on the other thread if religion does not come into this. You were claiming that the media and everyone is based against Muslims.

This incident hasn't and won't be picked up by the international media either.
Lol so why were you playing the victim card on the other thread if religion does not come into this. You were claiming that the media and everyone is based against Muslims.

Dude. Thats a separate thing altogether. All we mentioned was that when an attack is carried out by a Muslim, its made in to such a big deal, its breaking news, its made out as if all Muslims had a hand in it.
Idk why you are mentioning that lol

Whether it be worldwide news doesn't matter here. Let's keep to the topic please.

What matters is that justice is served. Agree?
Original post by desaf1
II couldn't care less whether people hate Islam.
What I'm saying is that islamcially such a marriage is invalid.

And what you need to realise that that is highly inappropriate to say in this thread.
Original post by Cessa*
And also none can compare to God’s greatness and holiness. A man can be good.. Acts11:23-24 and Luke 6:45

The good man in Luke was the Messiah.

In Acts it explains he was a good man "full of the Holy Spirit and trust". He was deemed good, as in just, as he was regenerate.

You are using the scriptures as a drunk uses a lamp post. For support rather than illumination. I suggest you stop doing so or it will not go well for you.
Reply 49
Original post by Pretty Flako
And what you need to realise that that is highly inappropriate to say in this thread.

Why?
Original post by MiszShortee786
Not you again. Go away.

You can't ignore the Cupcake deity forever!

I am but a humble servant of the cupcake.

On the day of judgement the Cupcake will hold you accountable for your actions, and the Cupcake will question you on your ignorance!

Please turn to the Church of Cupcakes!

Let him shower you in his sprinkles, and show you his love.

For the cupcake is all tasty all delectable.

But you must not anger the Cupcake and worship the muffin.:eyeball:
Original post by desaf1
Why?

Because you're a murder apologist.

You and your people disgust me.
Reply 52
Because you're a murder apologist.

You and your people disgust me.

I literally said that the attack was bad and shouldn't have happened, yet I'm a 'murder apologist'. Oh, and 'my people' (whatever that means) disgust you? Shows what an Islamophobe you are
Original post by desaf1
I literally said that the attack was bad and shouldn't have happened, yet I'm a 'murder apologist'. Oh, and 'my people' (whatever that means) disgust you? Shows what an Islamophobe you are

What's wrong with fearing a religion which worships a paedo and thinks its ok to kill people who leave the religion?

And no, you saying that it's "unislamic" suggests that there's blame on the victim's side. I suspect the young muslim girl is smart and wasnt very religious at all.
"Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar."

"Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life.

Hindu Rohingya women are reporting that they are being forced to remove sindoor (a traditional vermilion red powder worn by married women along the parting of their hair) break their bangles, and marry Muslim men, converting religion in the process."

"Many of women are allegedly forced to give up their Hindu traditions and read namaz (pray) five times a day.Puja Mullick is among those targeted and she speaks of the trauma she has gone through for almost three weeks. Puja calls herself Rabia now: the change happened this month. Rabia is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge. But circumstances turned her life upside down."

"Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken.'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4919172/Forced-conversions-reported-Rohingya-refugee-camps.html

This is happening in refugee camps aswell not just in Myanmar. But you can be blind and deny this idc

PRSOM
Original post by Robby2312
Nobody needs to try to show muslims in a bad light.They do that themselves quite well.

Media portrays them in a bad light and brainwashes people.Prime example,you.
Reply 56
What's wrong with fearing a religion which worships a paedo and thinks its ok to kill people who leave the religion?

And no, you saying that it's "unislamic" suggests that there's blame on the victim's side. I suspect the young muslim girl is smart and wasnt very religious at all.

lol so just because I think something is wrong means that I think killing the person who did that is okay? You're being ridiculous
Original post by arizonaidiot
Media portrays them in a bad light and brainwashes people.Prime example,you.

The media did not make them slaughter a hundred people in paris nor is it responsible for the hell hole that is the entire islamic world.The media is not to blame when a muslim country hangs gays or when a muslim mob in pakistan or bangladesh lynches an atheist.The media also did not cause the death sentence of muhhamed ali al nimr in saudi arabia for simply taking part in a protest.Its not the media.Muslims make themselves look bad by the disgrace of a society present in most islamic countries.You can't say its a minority of muslims when most islamic countries have repressive, totalitarian laws.
We should probably make a thread about the hindu rohingyas that are being killed in Myanmar by Muslim rohingyas aswell.

???????????? What are you on about? The Rohingya muslims are the ones who are denied citizenship in burma so research b4 you spread your ********.
Original post by Robby2312
The media did not make them slaughter a hundred people in paris nor is it responsible for the hell hole that is the entire islamic world.The media is not to blame when a muslim country hangs gays or when a muslim mob in pakistan or bangladesh lynches an atheist.The media also did not cause the death sentence of muhhamed ali al nimr in saudi arabia for simply taking part in a protest.Its not the media.Muslims make themselves look bad by the disgrace of a society present in most islamic countries.You can't say its a minority of muslims when most islamic countries have repressive, totalitarian laws.

Well said!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending