The Student Room Group

Hindu boy and Muslim girl killed in India by Muslims for allegedly having an affair.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Double standards really. They know that Muslims commit a disproportionately high number of terrorist attacks and many are silent when these atrocities occur. But the second a Muslims is killed in a village in the middle of nowhere they’re crying and frothing at the mouth as to why it isn’t main UK headlines..

Hah. So you perceive. Have you done anything in relation to any of those yourself? Have you helped victims? Have you done whatever you could do support individuals regardless of religion?
Original post by MiszShortee786
Neither of those thank you. You see theres nothing backwards about Islam. Dont pick and chose where it suits you.

Not all the time is that the case. Yes there are sheeps in all religions. What drives these individuals to carry out such sadistic actions is beyond me.

And so it will continue. Nothing wrong with it. Christianity/ Judaism/ Hinduism/Paganasium they are all practiced today.

read my other reply, i've tried to explain carefully as possible on why Islam is quite backwards compared to other religions that are PRACTISED today.
Welcome to a third world country where sectarian violence is common.
Original post by RickHendricks
barbaric acts exists in all religion, and let's take christians for an example. Barbaric acts are shown in the bible, yet people don't claim it's perfect do they? The religion itself has changed itself to suit the society that's moving forward towards the future, and are ready to give up certain aspects of it just to have a better life, rather than live in belief all day that the bible is perfect and unchanged.

Whereas in Islam, the Qu'ran itself has hatred quotes against non-believers and has a set of rules (just like the bible) that people following the religion MUST follow. This is just like the Bible, but what's different in Islam is that many muslims believe it to be perfect the way it is, and are disagreeing to change their views on it to get a leading society.

when he said that Islam is in the wrong century, he meant it in terms as in that the religion doesn't suit our century. If you want proof of this, take some of the muslim countries, Saudi Arabia, and before you give me the "it's an anomali" or "it's a bad example", SA itself is a muslim country and you have to be a muslim to be a citizen for it, so it is a muslim country, and surprisingly, there idea of women driving cars only came into existant this year, and it isn't even fully estabilished yet, considering that females still have to have male permission to buy a car.

Many muslims in our world today are still in belief that the Qu'ran is perfect and does not have to be changed and that Mohammad is a perfect man with no sins and that's a fact which you have to take in, as hard as it may sound.

Yes I agree, barbaric is included in all religions. No religions are absolute of it. What the focal point of this is that Islam will never be a religion that will be altered. They way it has been sent is the way it will be until the horn is blown. That said that is many individuals tend to alter religions from Islam because they cannot continue to reside in the 'dark ages'.

Saudi Arabia is a country within itself. Just like DT has banned Muslims from entering his superb country, the same way SA has its own rules for its religious reasons. If you really care about Saudi Arabia and their non-Muslim rule why not revert religions? Yes it may sound like an absurd concept however as ive said religious reasons.

About women driving I never liked this idea either. Particularly in the 21st century. It never and will never make any sense.

Many Muslims in our world today are still in belief that the Qu'ran is perfect and does not have to be changed and that Mohammad is a perfect man with no sins and that's a fact which you have to take in, as hard as it may sound.

And so it will be until the end of times. What good would it do if the wordings was to be altered? Its not just any book you know. Its Allahs and only Allah's words therefore even if an individual decided to alter the words it would become a failed attempt on their behalf. No matter how much blood sweat and tears are put inside it.

Edit:- About women driving I never liked this idea either. Particularly in the 21st century. It never and will never make any sense. I meant the original ruling itself. Not what it is in todays time.
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes I agree, barbaric is included in all religions. No religions are absolute of it. What the focal point of this is that Islam will never be a religion that will be altered. They way it has been sent is the way it will be until the horn is blown. That said that is many individuals tend to alter religions from Islam because they cannot continue to reside in the 'dark ages'.

Saudi Arabia is a country within itself. Just like DT has banned Muslims from entering his superb country, the same way SA has its own rules for its religious reasons. If you really care about Saudi Arabia and their non-Muslim rule why not revert religions? Yes it may sound like an absurd concept however as ive said religious reasons.

About women driving I never liked this idea either. Particularly in the 21st century. It never and will never make any sense.

Many Muslims in our world today are still in belief that the Qu'ran is perfect and does not have to be changed and that Mohammad is a perfect man with no sins and that's a fact which you have to take in, as hard as it may sound.

And so it will be until the end of times. What good would it do if the wordings was to be altered? Its not just any book you know. Its Allahs and only Allah's words therefore even if an individual decided to alter the words it would become a failed attempt on their behalf. No matter how much blood sweat and tears are put inside it.

If Muslims like you disagree for the Qu'ran to be seen differently and expect special treatments in today's society, then don't expect sympathy when it gets in the way of development.

Why do you not like the idea of women driving? Are women not equal to men? Does what you have under your clothes represent what you deserve and what you don't?

DT has not banned muslims from entering, he has banned immigration from muslim majority countries due to security reasons (totally a different topic for a different day lol).

It's obvious that Islam itself has failed in the 21st century when the term "allah akbar" is more associated for a non-muslim with someone blowing themselves up than "god is great".

Okay let's be serious here Miss Shortee, what is the difference between Allah and those who worship the god of Cupcakes?

Because I could just say I am the prophet of Cupcakes sent here to guide you to the right path, and if you eat cupcakes 5 times day you will be sent to Cupcake heaven.

So what is the difference?:security:
Original post by RickHendricks
If Muslims like you disagree for the Qu'ran to be seen differently and expect special treatments in today's society, then don't expect sympathy when it gets in the way of development.

Why do you not like the idea of women driving? Are women not equal to men? Does what you have under your clothes represent what you deserve and what you don't?

DT has not banned muslims from entering, he has banned immigration from muslim majority countries due to security reasons (totally a different topic for a different day lol).

It's obvious that Islam itself has failed in the 21st century when the term "allah akbar" is more associated for a non-muslim with someone blowing themselves up than "god is great".

Im not saying that the Quraan cannot be altered. Just try it out for yourself and lets see how far you would reach.

I said im all for women driving. Sorry if I got you confused. I was actually elated that women finally have freedom in such a strict country.

Well somethings gone wrong somewhere has it not? Individuals are being brainwashed and what have you.
Original post by Robby2312
The media did not make them slaughter a hundred people in paris nor is it responsible for the hell hole that is the entire islamic world.The media is not to blame when a muslim country hangs gays or when a muslim mob in pakistan or bangladesh lynches an atheist.The media also did not cause the death sentence of muhhamed ali al nimr in saudi arabia for simply taking part in a protest.Its not the media.Muslims make themselves look bad by the disgrace of a society present in most islamic countries.You can't say its a minority of muslims when most islamic countries have repressive, totalitarian laws.

Wrong,Muslims have to deal with Islamophobia on a daily basis,especially in western countries.It is very foolish to say they don't.After the 9/11 attack,Muslims have been constantly painted as terrorists.We are blamed for the actions of isis when Muslims and Islam itself condemns its actions.Women wearing hijab are ridiculed,mocked and sometimes even physically abused.There is no way you can say that Islamophobia doesn't exist.Hate crimes are carried out against Muslims in mosques and don't even get me started on the amount of genuine hatred against Islam and Muslims on the Internet.

"About half of Americans support his decision to order a missile strike in a Syria last week, according to a poll released on Sunday.
A new HuffPost/YouGov survey shows that 51 percent of Americans back Trump's recent action in Syria, while 32 percent oppose. Another 17 percent said they were uncertain.
With 83 percent, an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters agree with the president's military action, just 11 percent disagree.
There is, however, a divide among support based on age. Older Americans were far more likely to favor the airstrikes. Adults 65 and older were nearly twice as likely to support the attack than those 30 and under."
Source:www.aol.com
Look at the amount of Americans supporting the bombings against the Syrian Muslims,do I need to say more?Children,babies,women,men and the elderly all suffered and lost their lives.I can't even imagine what their families went through and you say there is no such thing as Islmophobia?Don't give me the excuse of war as we live in the 21st century and these kind of killings should be condemned.The media is biased towards Muslims as much as you try to deny it mate.

The likelihood of dying at the hands of a terrorist is comparable to the odds of drowning in one’s own bathtub. terrorist attacks are historically and today less likely to be conducted by a Muslim than by a non-Muslim group.
Source:www.juancole.com

The image of Islam has been hijacked by extremists who are not true Muslims at all.Most Muslims ,including me, don't agree with the actions of gay people but would never support killing them.
It's becoming a trend for athiests and some people to discourage Muslims as much as possible from defending their religion by simply stating that islamophobia or hate crimes or media bias against Muslims doesnt exist when it so obviously does.
And lastly here are some ahadith supporting peace.Muslims have repressive view huh?

"A perfect Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands mankind is safe, and a true emigrant"

"It is unworthy of a Mu’min [a person with faith] to injure people’s reputations; and it is unworthy to curse any one; and it is unworthy to abuse any one; and it is unworthy of a Mu’min to talk arrogantly."

"Faith is a restraint against all violence, let no Mu’min commit violence."

"The best of people is one from whom good accrues to humanity."

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith."

"O people, spread peace, feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace."

"O Mankind, spread peace and feed people..."
Original post by arizonaidiot
Wrong,Muslims have to deal with Islamophobia on a daily basis,especially in western countries.It is very foolish to say they don't.After the 9/11 attack,Muslims have been constantly painted as terrorists.We are blamed for the actions of isis when Muslims and Islam itself condemns its actions.Women wearing hijab are ridiculed,mocked and sometimes even physically abused.There is no way you can say that Islamophobia doesn't exist.Hate crimes are carried out against Muslims in mosques and don't even get me started on the amount of genuine hatred against Islam and Muslims on the Internet.

"About half of Americans support his decision to order a missile strike in a Syria last week, according to a poll released on Sunday.
A new HuffPost/YouGov survey shows that 51 percent of Americans back Trump's recent action in Syria, while 32 percent oppose. Another 17 percent said they were uncertain.
With 83 percent, an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters agree with the president's military action, just 11 percent disagree.
There is, however, a divide among support based on age. Older Americans were far more likely to favor the airstrikes. Adults 65 and older were nearly twice as likely to support the attack than those 30 and under."
Look at the amount of Americans supporting the bombings against the Syrian Muslims,do I need to say more?Children,babies,women,men and the elderly all suffered and lost their lives.I can't even imagine what their families went through and you say there is no such thing as Islmophobia?Don't give me the excuse of war as we live in the 21st century and these kind of killings should be condemned.The media is biased towards Muslims as much as you try to deny it mate.

The likelihood of dying at the hands of a terrorist is comparable to the odds of drowning in one’s own bathtub. terrorist attacks are historically and today less likely to be conducted by a Muslim than by a non-Muslim group.

The image of Islam has been hijacked by extremists who are not true Muslims at all.Most Muslims ,including me, don't agree with the actions of gay people but would never support killing them.
It's becoming a trend for athiests and some people to discourage Muslims as much as possible from defending their religion by simply stating that islamophobia or hate crimes or media bias against Muslims doesnt exist when it so obviously does.
And lastly here are some ahadith supporting peace.Muslims have repressive view huh?

"A perfect Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands mankind is safe, and a true emigrant"

"It is unworthy of a Mu’min [a person with faith] to injure people’s reputations; and it is unworthy to curse any one; and it is unworthy to abuse any one; and it is unworthy of a Mu’min to talk arrogantly."

"O people, spread peace, feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace."

Brother I hope you are aware that this will be refuted against as the individual will not be aware of such sayings from Islam.

The image of Islam has been hijacked by extremists who are not true Muslims at all.

That is the core problem with Islam- it is, at best, the stage that Christianity was about 400 years ago during the Reformation, when various kinds of Christianity accused each other of not being the true Christianity, and were unable to convince each other because religions don't have any proofs for being true, therefore ultimately, the right one cannot be chosen.
Even if there is a presumption being made, that a holy book is true, all the major holy books are self-contradictive, so the believers can accuse each other of not following the true religion till the end of the world.

By which, I do not say that there is no Islamophobia, I'm just say there that the 'true Islam argument' is unlikely to be valid for the reasons given, and for these reasons Islam will have long lasting problem with extremisms, and some of even relatively unbiased people will remain Islamophobes because they will have reasons to consider that Islam is dangerous and muslims are generally vulnerable to become extremists, as this to some scale actually happens, when Europe-born generations have higher % of radicals and extremists than the immigrant generations.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CuriousGuy777
"Police on Wednesday recovered bodies of a Hindu boy (15) and a Muslim girl (14) from different places in Bihar’s West Champaran district and suspected the two might have been killed over an affair."

"The West Champaran police arrested three relatives of the girl and said that they are waiting for the postmortem report for further investigation. The boy and girl, from adjoining villages of Nautan, studied in different schools. The boy had gone missing on Monday night."

“Prima facie investigation suggests the two were killed over an affair by the girl’s relatives. We have arrested the girl’s brother Alauddin Ansari and uncles Gulsanovar Mian and Aamir Mian on suspicion of killing the two.”

"Nautan police station in-charge Kundan Kumar said the girl’s body was recovered from the bank of Chandravat river near Khap Tola. He said that the boy’s body was recovered from Sareh."

“The body of the girl was dumped into a gorge, smeared with salt and covered with mud close to the Chandravat river. The body has been exhumed by the police. The boy’s body was recovered 2 km away from the girl’s house,” Superintendent of Police, Bettiah, Vinay told PTI.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bihar-muslim-girl-hindu-boy-found-dead-girls-kin-held-4961159/

Disgusting attack and whoever did it should be punished
We should put humanity before religion.

There are around 72 sects in Islam and almost all of them takfir(accuse of being disbelievers) each other.

What is true Islam? no one knows, therefore it is safe to assume that everyone who professes the Shahada is a Muslim including groups like ISIS, Al Nusra, Jabat Fateh al sham, Hamas, Lashkar-E-Taiba even though many of these groups themselves takfir the others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=944s&v=CeJNAeZYIGE

There is a difference between dislike of Islam and anti-Muslim bigotry, just like there is a difference between Islam and Muslims. Disliking Islam and criticising it is fine but Anti-Muslim bigotry is wrong.

You may not support killing gays but this is what Islam says on this-

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot(referring to Homosexual acts), kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

https://islamqa.info/en/38622
https://islamqa.info/en/10050

This Hadith is Sahih(most authentic) and there are numerous other similar ones

Islamophobia is a term which has been used to shut down any criticism of Islam for so long that it has really become useless now.
Reply 93
Original post by Huw M Thomas
The good man in Luke was the Messiah.

In Acts it explains he was a good man "full of the Holy Spirit and trust". He was deemed good, as in just, as he was regenerate.

You are using the scriptures as a drunk uses a lamp post. For support rather than illumination. I suggest you stop doing so or it will not go well for you.

Here's what happens when people only want what they think to be justified. I am sorry I cannot think like you because we all are different. However, you choose to look at it, don't go about bashing other people's faith because you are not only the person who believes in God, i do too.
Original post by Cessa*
Here's what happens when people only want what they think to be justified. I am sorry I cannot think like you because we all are different. However, you choose to look at it, don't go about bashing other people's faith because you are not only the person who believes in God, i do too.

Satan "believes" in God.
Reply 95
Satan "believes" in God.

Not here to carry on this convo with you. Just end it. Take your path, I will take mine. It's settled.
Original post by Cessa*
Not here to carry on this convo with you. Just end it. Take your path, I will take mine. It's settled.

Stop responding to my posts. Go on the broad way that leads to destruction.
Reply 97
Stop responding to my posts. Go on the broad way that leads to destruction.

This is the very last thing I am going to post, when a person sees himself as self-righteous. One day, we will all stand equal before God and a man who taught his name was in God's book will be nowhere to be found for he did not know God. God sees the heart of a man and He is the Judge. I am going to end now. meekness should not be mistaken for weakness.
Original post by Cessa*
This is the very last thing I am going to post, when a person sees himself as self-righteous. One day, we will all stand equal before God and a man who taught his name was in God's book will be nowhere to be found for he did not know God. God sees the heart of a man and He is the Judge. I am going to end now. meekness should not be mistaken for weakness.

And error should not be mistaken for truth...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending