The Student Room Group

Israeli Military Thugs Brutalise Palestinian Child and Protestors

Following Donald Trump's move to break from decades of US policy and international consensus and unilaterally recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital (contrary to the 1947 UN Partition Plan and destroying any hopes for a two state solution), the Israeli military have been forcefully breaking up protests and brutalising protestors.

One example of this is at least a dozen armed Israeli military thugs blindfolding and detaining a Palestinian child (photo below).

More footage from Palestine going viral shows an Israeli solider brutally arresting a Palestinian child with down sydrome (photo).

Other footage shows dozens of armed Israeli soldiers forcefully descend of lone female protestors to violently take Palestinian flags from them.

There have also been incidents documented of Israeli soldiers looting produce from Palestinian shops (acknowledged on the IDF Twitter account).

Scroll to see replies

This recent video (from yesterday - 10/12) being spread on social media shows heavily armed Israeli soldiers arresting injured children and dragging them away.

A really tough watch but a really necessary one for anyone wondering what apartheid and an illegal military occupation look like.

[video="youtube;nbcV8rlGYHY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcV8rlGYHY[/video]
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Palmyra
Following Donald Trump's move to break from decades of US policy and international consensus and unilaterally recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital (contrary to the 1947 UN Partition Plan and destroying any hopes for a two state solution), the Israeli military have been forcefully breaking up protests and brutalising protestors.

One example of this is at least a dozen armed Israeli military thugs blindfolding and detaining a Palestinian child (photo below).

More footage from Palestine going viral shows an Israeli solider brutally arresting a Palestinian child with down sydrome (photo).

Other footage shows dozens of armed Israeli soldiers forcefully descend of lone female protestors to violently take Palestinian flags from them.

There have also been incidents documented of Israeli soldiers looting produce from Palestinian shops (acknowledged on the IDF Twitter account).

I hate israel and palestine equally. I don't care about their own conflict.
Israel is utterly evil and it's completely beyond me how anyone can support them, at all.
Just another day in the brutal decades-long military occupation and apartheid.
Israel is a filthy apartheid state, the only reason it exists is because the world's greatest democracy is behind it.
It's very clear that Israel is a brutal imperialist state that continues to violate the rights of Palestine and then give this act to the world that they're the victims of a greater force and entitled to violate the 1967 borders and brutalise palestinians.

Absolutely disgusting. Palestinians have every right to do something about the vermin that has infected their land.
Original post by Palmyra
Just another day in the brutal decades-long military occupation and apartheid.

A.K.A terrorism.
Hebron (a Palestinian city infiltrated by illegal Jewish settlements and the clearest illustration of the Israeli-apartheid):

hebron.jpg

Fences above a Palestinian neighbourhood because of garbage thrown by extremist Israeli settlers into their streets. Welcome to apartheid.
(edited 6 years ago)
Israel is a sham.

#FreePalestine #BoycottIsrael
Original post by StayWoke
I hate israel and palestine equally. I don't care about their own conflict. And you should realise that this a student forums, not a place for you to just baitly shill whatever side you want

Bore off Israeli sympathiser
Reply 11
Original post by icequeenTM
Bore off Israeli sympathiser

You don't have very good comprehension skills do you?
I don't care about their own conflict.

Yet you cared enough to click on this thread regarding the conflict and post in it.

And you should realise that this a student forums

Yet this student forum has a "news and current affairs" section.
I hate israel and palestine equally. I don't care about their own conflict. And you should realise that this a student forums, not a place for you to just baitly shill whatever side you want

For someone who "doesn't care" you seem to be very keen on suppressing discussion.
Reply 14
A vile artifical fiefdom built on suffering, genocide and aparthide.

Er you do see the inherent contradiction in your statement right? Especially given that this is posted in the Debateand Current Affairs section.
Original post by Chaz254
Israel is utterly evil and it's completely beyond me how anyone can support them, at all.

I must say i tend to disagree with you on more or less everything, aside from this. This i agree with you 100%.
You don't have very good comprehension skills do you?

I completely understand. 😌
Original post by adamantacademic
Israel is a filthy apartheid state, the only reason it exists is because the world's greatest democracy is behind it.

That's not a very respectful thing to say.
Original post by matwillis

And why should anyone be respectful to Israel?
Original post by matwillis

So stealing someone's country and murdering its children is respectful?
Original post by Pretty Flako
And why should anyone be respectful to Israel?

Because the actions of a government are not necassarily the actions of the people and it is those people that are the state in this case Israel. Also, i was more mocking the poster for being a supporter of the Respect Party but being disrespectful. Although that being said the Respect Party has a history of party members being anti-semitic even George Galloway has a history of it and he's the party leader.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending