The Student Room Group

BNP Paribas Assessment Centre Tips

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone!
I have the AC next week for Structuring Grad position (not Trading). Has any of you done the AC for structuring?
Hey I have an AC coming up with them as well. Did you get any info of what we should be expecting on the day? Like group exercises or case study?
Original post by masteriwm
Hey I have an AC coming up with them as well. Did you get any info of what we should be expecting on the day? Like group exercises or case study?

Nah nothing like that. Maths tests, tech interview
Original post by JIMBO789

Did you apply to Global Markets Structuring or Trading Structuring? I am not sure if those are the same divisions within the bank.
Did you receive a follow up email asking for confirmation of the dates you are available for the AC and if so when is your AC?
Original post by klinyboi
Did you receive a follow up email asking for confirmation of the dates you are available for the AC and if so when is your AC?

yeah they came up to me last week ( like 2 days after the first email) saying that i was confirmed for one of the days. It is this week hence i'm stressing out. Was it the same for you?

Does anyone know how many grads they take on?
Reply 26
Original post by JIMBO789

What kind of maths tests? Like probability, stats, ... ?
And also, what do they ask on the tech interview?
yeah they came up to me last week ( like 2 days after the first email) saying that i was confirmed for one of the days. It is this week hence i'm stressing out. Was it the same for you?

Does anyone know how many grads they take on?

naaa, did they tell you it was the one on wednesday or friday?
Original post by klinyboi
naaa, did they tell you it was the one on wednesday or friday?

Yep!
Yep!

oh but was it wednesday or friday?
mine is on Wednesday. All though i wonder if I should postpone it since i still have not received any email from HR regarding the AC structure. If anyone has any insight and doesn't mind sharing please do so so i at least know wtf i'm gonna be doing there that day.
Reply 31
mine is on Wednesday. All though i wonder if I should postpone it since i still have not received any email from HR regarding the AC structure. If anyone has any insight and doesn't mind sharing please do so so i at least know wtf i'm gonna be doing there that day.

Mine is on Friday, and I also not received any information from HR. I think they will not provide any information.
Yo,

I have the AC tomorrow for trading (not sure if yall on the same page). Getting an email from HR was a mess. I was told there will be a game, math tests, and small presentations (not sure if this is by candidates or by the firm). Hope that helps
Reply 33
Original post by flowersnow97
Yo,

I have the AC tomorrow for trading (not sure if yall on the same page). Getting an email from HR was a mess. I was told there will be a game, math tests, and small presentations (not sure if this is by candidates or by the firm). Hope that helps

Hi! Thanks for sharing. Did they tell you what kind of math test?
Original post by Kbh
Hi! Thanks for sharing. Did they tell you what kind of math test?

Not really, you in for trading too?

how are you preparing for the trading game? i dont even know what to expect for that one.
Reply 36

No structuring, but I think the AC is the same, and then the selection is different.
how are you preparing for the trading game? i dont even know what to expect for that one.

idk just know basic math i suppose

Hey! How'd you get on today? Have an AC for sales, so would be great to hear what was entailed :biggrin: Thanks!
Got Grad Trading AC on Friday but also was not told what to expect even though the initial email said we would be told when we confirmed our attendance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending