The Student Room Group

BNP Paribas Assessment Centre Tips

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gman999
Does your BNPP online status say to book a slot?

yes but it has for a while now tbh
Original post by flowersnow97
yes but it has for a while now tbh

Mine changed to book a slot few hours after the AC on Friday..i think it was a late update
has anyone who applied for structuring heard back?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by masteriwm
has anyone who applied for structuring heard back?

nope, have you?
Reply 64
Original post by starl
nope, have you?

Me neither
Hi all,Has anyone heard back for the trading AC ?
For the maths test do you get a pen and paper?
Original post by Casa2020

Some people have. I haven't. Did you do your Pre AC on 29/11/2019?
Original post by gman999
Some people have. I haven't. Did you do your Pre AC on 29/11/2019?

I had the final interviews on Dec 11th.
You ?
Original post by Casa2020

I havent tbh, if you're refering to the interviews
Have you heard back @dyddyd? I remember you had the final interviews that day
Reply 71
Have you heard back @dyddyd? I remember you had the final interviews that day

I went to the interviews last week but havent got an offer/rejection or anything yet. Dont think they announced it yet, asked 1-2 people theyre In the same situation
Original post by dyddyd
I went to the interviews last week but havent got an offer/rejection or anything yet. Dont think they announced it yet, asked 1-2 people theyre In the same situation

Thats weird, I thought offers and rejections come back pretty quick after final interviews, keep us updated if anything does change!
Reply 73
Thats weird, I thought offers and rejections come back pretty quick after final interviews, keep us updated if anything does change!

Yeah me too, but we will see. Ill keep you updated. But i talked with a guy from my uni who did spring and he said for spring decision they got back to him approximately 2 weeks later
Are bnpp still doing final round interviews for trading? I did the pre ac on the 29th of nov and still have not heard back.
Have any of you tried to get a hold of HR?
Have any of you tried to get a hold of HR?

Yeah i emailed kelly and the general bnpp email but got no reply.
Reply 77
Hi all,

Did anyone get hear back/get offers/rejections after the Dec final rounds? @gman999 @dyddyd @flowersnow97 @Casa2020
Original post by JSR9613
Hi all,

Did anyone get hear back/get offers/rejections after the Dec final rounds? @gman999 @dyddyd @flowersnow97 @Casa2020

nah mate, idk what happened to bnpp tbh I tried emailing multiple times but nothing back. Tis a shame cus I think I did fairly well on the final interviews but I guess business needs changed
Reply 79
nah mate, idk what happened to bnpp tbh I tried emailing multiple times but nothing back. Tis a shame cus I think I did fairly well on the final interviews but I guess business needs changed

same here mate..did final interview but nothing back..looks strange since Kelly has always been available and nice..really strange behaviour from them..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending