The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York offer holders 2018/19

There wasn't an up to date forum so I thought I'd make one! Use this forum to ask questions about accommodation, post-offer visit days, student life, and anything else you may want to know after receiving your offer!

You can also meet and chat with other offer holders for 2018 entry :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi there! I have an unconditional offer for BA English. :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by ScreamerOfStars
Hi there! I have an unconditional offer for BA English. :smile:

Me too! Where else did you apply?
Original post by 100017331
Me too! Where else did you apply?

Hey! I applied to Birmingham, Exeter, East Anglia, Oxford and some non-UK unis. How bout you?
Reply 4
Original post by ScreamerOfStars
Hey! I applied to Birmingham, Exeter, East Anglia, Oxford and some non-UK unis. How bout you?

I applied to Durham, Newcastle, Nottingham, and Liverpool. I already got a conditional offer from Durham so now I'm just waiting to hear back from the other 3.
Original post by 100017331
I applied to Durham, Newcastle, Nottingham, and Liverpool. I already got a conditional offer from Durham so now I'm just waiting to hear back from the other 3.

Ooh congrats on your Durham offer and all the best for the remaining 3! :biggrin: I’ve gotten replies from all of the ones I applied to (a rejection from Oxford and offers from the other 4).
I have an unconditional offer from York for Philosophy and Politics... it’s now just the waiting game to hear back from Durham 🙈
Hi! I've put York as my insurance to study Psychology in Education. Is there any fb group or chat for applicants/offer holders? Thanks
i've just received a conditional for BA in English and Linguistics :smile:
Reply 9
i got an unconditional to do French and German Language awb
also, is anyone going to the offer holders day at the end of March??
Reply 11
ahh hey, i got an unconditional for French and Spanish
FACEBOOK GROUP: University of York 2018 Applicants
I've firmed York for BSc Psychology in Education :smile:
Hey! I received an unconditional for Criminology, accepted and ready to go! :smile:
I have a conditional offer for Social and Political Sciences :smile: Can't wait for the visit day!
Original post by lilyisstressed
I have a conditional offer for Social and Political Sciences :smile: Can't wait for the visit day!

Ahh congrats! What visit day are you going to? I'm planning on going to the one on March 24th, really looking forward to it!
Original post by cm.connolly
Ahh congrats! What visit day are you going to? I'm planning on going to the one on March 24th, really looking forward to it!

I live in Germany and the 12th of February falls into a school holiday, so I'm definitely going then. Congrats to you too! :smile:
I got a conditional for Business and Management! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest