University of York
York

University of York offer holders 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

I got a conditional for Business and Management! :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 21
I have happily firmed my conditional offer to study Biomedical Science (MBiomedSci). Cant wait!
Reply 22
Hi everyone,

I am about to graduate in Italy and I've applied last year for a Master's in Health Economics, but due to a number of reasons I had to postpone the conditional offer they have made me.

The condition was that I'd get a final grade of at least 105 (out of 110) in my home university (It is basically an average mark of 95,6%, so I thought it would be considered a First, but apparently it's considered a 2.1). As I said I am about to graduate and expect to do so with a grade of 104. Now, it is just one point below the grade requirement (and in percentage points it's about 1%, so I'd go down to 94,5%). Mind you, I'm not sure I'm using the right grading system for comparison.
But anyway, do you think they will accept me anyway?
Do you think I should email admissions and let them know or just wait and hope for the best?

thank you for your help!
Reply 23
I have a conditional offer for history - anyone else?
Reply 24
Hi! I've got an offer for Medicine based at York:smile: thinking of Alcuin College!
Hey, I've put York (AAB) as my firm choice and Liverpool (ABB) as my insurance for Environmental Geography MEnv.

Is anybody else doing Geography?
Hi! I have an offer for BSc Psychology :smile:
Original post by smay_t
I have a conditional offer for history - anyone else?

Me too!:smile:
Reply 28
Original post by oliviacrabtree18
Hey, I've put York (AAB) as my firm choice and Liverpool (ABB) as my insurance for Environmental Geography MEnv.

Hi :smile: I've firmed York for Human Geography and Environment.
Hi! I have an unconditional offer for Environment, Economics and Ecology. Is anyone else doing this course or doing a subject within the Environment/Geography Department? 😊
Hi! What were your grades?
Original post by George.sheader
Hi! I have an unconditional offer for Environment, Economics and Ecology. Is anyone else doing this course or doing a subject within the Environment/Geography Department? 😊

Hi, im doing Human Geography and the Environment. Did you go to an offer holder day?
Original post by Zoeaus
Hi :smile: I've firmed York for Human Geography and Environment.

Me too :smile:
Original post by oliviacrabtree18

Im doing Human Geography and the Environment at York.
Yes i did! I went to the one on Wednesday 14th February, have you been to one?
Original post by deadlyninja123
Hi, im doing Human Geography and the Environment. Did you go to an offer holder day?

Yes i did go to one. I went to the one on Wednesday 14th February! Have you been to one?
Yes i did go to one. I went to the one on Wednesday 14th February! Have you been to one?

Yes, I went on Wednesday 17th January. What did you make of it? Have you thought about which college you like?
Yeah i loved it! Definitely
Yes, I went on Wednesday 17th January. What did you make of it? Have you thought about which college you like?

Yeah i absolutely loved it. Firmed it straight away as i was in love with the place. I like the look of Halifax and Goodricke, hbu? 😊
Yeah i loved it! Definitely

Yeah i absolutely loved it. Firmed it straight away as i was in love with the place. I like the look of Halifax and Goodricke, hbu? 😊

I think I like Constantine
I think I like Constantine

Ahh very nice. It’s awesome in the college by the looks of it but my student loan wont cover it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest