The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York offer holders 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Original post by George.sheader
Ahh very nice. It’s awesome in the college by the looks of it but my student loan wont cover it :frown:

Yeh it seems a lot of the expensive accommodation is on campus east - im hoping i'll qualify for the bursary
University of York
York
I don’t qualify for anything and my parents wont donate to my cause 😂 i’m stuck with my £4,000 😂
Reply 42
I have a conditional offer of AAA for Biochemistry, which is my firm choice :smile:
MSc International Business & Strategic Management. Anyone else in the management school?
Reply 44
Ah cool! Did you go to an offer holder day?
Reply 45
Anyone firmed Chemistry?
Hi! I've got a conditional from York for Midwifery! I'd love to find some other midwifery students on here!
Hi, i have an offer for the MSc in Management.
Anyone else attending English Language and Linguistics this coming academic year?
Original post by VerAl1504
Anyone else attending English Language and Linguistics this coming academic year?

Yes :smile: I'm going to be studying Linguistics.
I got a conditional ABB for sociology going to the january offer day, anyone want to tag along?
Got an unconditional for Politics with IR a couple of weeks ago. First offer I got and was made just 2 days after I sent my UCAS off so I was pretty excited. If I get offers for Cambridge or Durham I'll prioritise them over York but I'd be immensely happy there. Like Vanburgh the best in terms of college preference.
Reply 52
Original post by VerAl1504

Yes! I received an unconditional offer for ELL last week! Have you applied/ received an offer?
Reply 53
Original post by TabbyCarrot
Yes :smile: I'm going to be studying Linguistics.

What was your offer? 😁
I created a Facebook group for all of us. I dont think there was a similar group on Facebook. I think we could support each other through our studies etc. Graduates are welcome as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1771602636302713/
(edited 5 years ago)
I got a conditional for History! Going to a visit day in January and want to make York my firm choice. Anyone else thinking of applying to Vanbrugh College?
Reply 56
I am just wondering... does York give out offers really easily?
I got an offer for Business Management, anyone else thinking of making York their firm? Not sure if I should go to the applicant day or not 😬
Original post by gr4103y
I am just wondering... does York give out offers really easily?

Depends on what course you’ve applied for I guess
Same!!!

Quick Reply

Latest