The Student Room Group

(AQA) A Level Law Notes + Study Group 📚💼

Scroll to see replies

Ok thanks anyway. I’m teaching this whole a-level to myself, so I found this post really helpful as it’s the only one I could find. Not sure what’s made you changed your mind, as you seemed very happy to help originally. Sorry if I’ve offended you, I’ll have to find advice elsewhere
Can you please help me with As unit 1 notes?
Hey do you think you can send me a link of the notes
Does anyone wanna make a study group? I’m really confused with the new A-Level exam layout. Do we get actual essay questions on the English legal system?
That would be helpful
Original post by Euphoria101
Does anyone wanna make a study group? I’m really confused with the new A-Level exam layout. Do we get actual essay questions on the English legal system?

If you want to make a new discussion I could help promote it to get as many people on as possible :smile:
Original post by Evil Homer
If you want to make a new discussion I could help promote it to get as many people on as possible :smile:

I've made a few in the past and got no replies lmao, so I'd appreciate that!:biggrin:
I can make one later after school!:smile: Thanks
Original post by Euphoria101
I've made a few in the past and got no replies lmao, so I'd appreciate that!:biggrin:
I can make one later after school!:smile: Thanks

Amazing :smile:

Just tag me in when you have and I will see what we can do :biggrin:
Original post by evil homer
amazing :smile:

just tag me in when you have and i will see what we can do :d

thank you! :d:d
hi! x im studying a level law at the moment and would looove to see your model answers and notes if you've got a chance to send them:smile: also thanks for the tips, a level law has been getting me down cos im finding it difficult but im deffo gonna try these tips xx
Hi, I know the answers yes but just checking.If i start studying for A level Law next week, do I have the time to fit in all the study needed to pass in June?
Hey i really need help with my AS level law
Original post by dave0747
Hi, I know the answers yes but just checking.If i start studying for A level Law next week, do I have the time to fit in all the study needed to pass in June?

Original post by Aliaasim123
Hey i really need help with my AS level law

go on facebook and look for people from bangladesh, pakistan, sri lanka, india, malaysia and south africa. most of them have attained Grade As because their teachers are very good in teaching British law and also politics.
Hello I lost my folder and was wondering if I can look at yours thankyou
Reply 74
could you please share criminal law and tort law model answer essays for AS
hey, i cant pm since i just made this account, but did you ever put the notes in a google drive? if possible could i have it? i have my AS final for law soon and it would be a great help! thank you sm!! :biggrin:
Reply 76
So thank u for sharing ur experience but I still have one question like so u only use A2 textbook to study both AS and A2 level? U never use the AS AQA Law textbook? Is this enough?
Reply 77
Hey, ive been struggling this whole year since my school hasn’t provided a proper teacher for us, i was wondering whether you still had your AS law notes mainly, i would be willing to pay.
Original post by s.mki123
Hey, ive been struggling this whole year since my school hasn’t provided a proper teacher for us, i was wondering whether you still had your AS law notes mainly, i would be willing to pay.

Which bit are you struggling with? I’m currently doing A level not AS but some topics cross over I think (Criminal OAPA and some elements of Tort). Feeling confident anyone?
Reply 79
May I have the model answers and notes for English Legal System, Contract law and Tort law? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending