The Student Room Group

iphone 7 stuck on white screen with logo

over 38 hours my iphone been stuck on white screen with the apple logo basically imagine your battery died and you go to charge it and you know that white screen that loads well that comes up stays on for like 45 seconds then it turns off and re does this .. its basically stuck on a loop....tried the following. :
-connecting it to itunes to reset it- the problem i face is as my phone has a passcode the laptop says i need to enter the device passcode on the actual device which ovbs i can not do as the phone is stuck on the screen.
- leaving it to charge for 24
-draining the battery completely
-holding down the sound buttons down whilst holding the power button.

is it totally unsavebale or is there something im doing wrong.
Go to the apple store if you're near one. They can probably sort it
Original post by N.H
over 38 hours my iphone been stuck on white screen with the apple logo basically imagine your battery died and you go to charge it and you know that white screen that loads well that comes up stays on for like 45 seconds then it turns off and re does this .. its basically stuck on a loop....tried the following. :
-connecting it to itunes to reset it- the problem i face is as my phone has a passcode the laptop says i need to enter the device passcode on the actual device which ovbs i can not do as the phone is stuck on the screen.
- leaving it to charge for 24
-draining the battery completely
-holding down the sound buttons down whilst holding the power button.

is it totally unsavebale or is there something im doing wrong.

The iPhone stuck on white screen is among various iOS system issues. To fix it, you can firstly hard reboot your iPhone to see whether the problem is resolved. If this method fails, then you are suggested to use professional iOS system repair tools, for example, TunesKit iOS System Recovery, Dr.fone,etc. Of course, you can go to the Apple center for help.
I thought to share what fixed my issue . I eventually got rid of the issue by disabling the triple finger tap settings. https://thegeekpage.com/iphone-white-screen-of-death/

Latest

Trending

Trending