The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

ODP April intake timetable

Hi I’m due to start the ODP course in April 2019. Can anyone let me know when the holidays are or does anyone have a copy of the timetable from April 2018 intake, I’m due to be a bridesmaid for my sister in July but she is getting married abroad. How accommodating is the university when it comes to taking holidays during term time? Any advice is welcome as I’m really panicking x
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Hi Lisa, hope you're well!

I've attached the April 2018 timetable for ODP. The holidays are marked as 13th - 26th August, 24th December - 6th January, and 8th April - 21st April. During July, students will be on placement, taking a Maths exam or working on an essay, so getting time off would be dependent on when exactly the wedding is. My recommendation would be to email [email protected] and let them know about any necessary time off as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure whether you'll get the time off, but it's best to let the right people know as early as possible.

Alex
hi does anyone have a timetable for operating department practice 2022 starts please, it will be much appreciated.
thanks
Claire
Original post by Claire okafor
hi does anyone have a timetable for operating department practice 2022 starts please, it will be much appreciated.
thanks
Claire

Hi @Claire okafor

I would recommend emailing [email protected] and somebody will be able to give you more information about timetables and when they are released.

Best wishes,
Grace

BA History
MA Nineteenth Century Studies (History and English Literature)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending